End of the world

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Marshmallows? I say we hold an impromptu suds and grub Friday to bring on the Apocalypse. :beer:

:cheesy: That's what Cindy and I were saying. We should definitely be drinking on Friday :beer:

Only question is, when the the world come to an end - at the stroke of midnight on Thursday night or at the end of Friday. And, is that Eastern Standard Time or Pacific? :thinking: :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
:cheesy: That's what Cindy and I were saying. We should definitely be drinking on Friday :beer:

Only question is, when the the world come to an end - at the stroke of midnight on Thursday night or at the end of Friday. And, is that Eastern Standard Time or Pacific? :thinking: :crazyeyes:
So what you're trying to say is you'd like to be drinking from about 9pm PST Thurs....thru.....9pm PST Friday so you have it all covered???;)

We'll, not sure I can get the hall pass for that, but I'm down for something Friday night. What about a family friendly tacos and beer suds and grub somewhere? That way, I can spend the end of the world with all my favorite things and people. :thumb::beer: :drinks:

Tackerdown

Banned
I can get the time to 6:00 am Friday morn. But as for the time zone you would need to start with the first and hopefully get to drik till the later.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I can get the time to 6:00 am Friday morn. But as for the time zone you would need to start with the first and hopefully get to drik till the later.

So what you're trying to say is you'd like to be drinking from about 9pm PST Thurs....thru.....9pm PST Friday so you have it all covered???;)

Wait a minute, you mean that I am supposed to have stopped drinking? :thinking::idontknow:

:cheesy:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I haven't even taken my JK offroad yet. This sucks. and I just got my WAYALIFE windshield sticker on!:doh:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Its the end of the world as we know it!!!!!

Wait a minute, you mean that I am supposed to have stopped drinking? :thinking::idontknow:

I am going to start drinking today, why wait! :eek: Well I am going to say my good bye's now just in-case the calender is off a day!:standing wave::standing wave::standing wave::beer::beer::beer::drinks::drinks::celebrate::usa::usa:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this was supposed to be released on the 22md but, I'm sure NASA posted it up ahead of time just in case they were wrong...

Tackerdown

Banned
Well, this was supposed to be released on the 22md but, I'm sure NASA posted it up ahead of time just in case they were wrong...

OK so does this mean that nobody is going to fly my wife and I out to the west coast and give us a ride in there monster jeep? that was my original post.:cheesy:;) lol

Top Bottom