Elocker/switchpros

Anyone have experience running an elocker to a switchpros system? The switchpros system is simple, but the harness that comes with the elocker is confusing and not what i was expecting....

Its an eaton elocker if that matters

Last edited:

tgoss

Got pics of the elocker harness? I would imagine it's somewhat similar to a stock rubicon locker where you have positive and ground for engagement of the locker and other wires for indication of locker status kinda like ARB?

Got pics of the elocker harness? I would imagine it's somewhat similar to a stock rubicon locker where you have positive and ground for engagement of the locker and other wires for indication of locker status kinda like ARB?
Thanks for the reply. I found another harness burried in the bottom of the box that was exactly what i needed. The first one i had, was a stand alone harness with a rocker switch, relay and everything built in. Dont need all that w the switch pros.

swampdog

Thanks for the reply. I found another harness burried in the bottom of the box that was exactly what i needed. The first one i had, was a stand alone harness with a rocker switch, relay and everything built in. Dont need all that w the switch pros.

Sorry I missed this dude. Glad you got it figured out.

Top Bottom