Ejs 2017 moab, utah

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Hey Guys,

I got with Eddie about opening this thread for E.J.S 2017 to try and organize a fun week for any of the WAYALIFE members that are going to be up there. Now i know a lot of people have been and like to go on off weekends rather than deal with the crowd but for me i have never been and with work the way it is i really have to plan far ahead when taking a couple weeks off like i am planning so having a specific date really helps.

As i wouldn't go as far as saying this is an "Official WAYALIFE EJS Thread" i would like all info EJS to come here in hopes that as many of us can get together as possible.

So Far 4-9-17 to 4-15-2017 is when we will be there.

1. Slavens
2. Crystaliner
3. JKRicky
4. Studfam24

Have gone in on a house- we are looking for one more to join us.

If there's a few more of you that want to join the house attached to ours is currently avail for rent for that week so it would be cool to have 8-10 of us all together. Would make for some great wheeling and partying together.

Again- Totally understand this is 11 Months away but if you need to plan or starting to gather some info about going feel free to chime in here. Any of you EJS veterans have a tips for that week please share away.

Thanks again guys hope to see some of you out there next year!

Last edited:

Jegar

Only been once, but I love Moab and would love to go again. It would be great to have a Wayalife wheeling EJS trip! Subscribed.

JK_BUB

We go every year but usually go the week before of after EJS. I can't stand being stuck behind 30 jeeps on a trail. Usually we stay a few days into it to check out the cool rides, so hopefully we can meet up with some WOLers anyway.

Studfam24

You can count us in! We'd love to be the 4th. Been talking to JKricky and he invited us to go in as the 4th. Please let me know what we need to contribute Slavens.

uberc4

Definitely love to make it up to EJS this coming year! Need to iron out travel plans first. Subscribed.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
You can count us in! We'd love to be the 4th. Been talking to JKricky and he invited us to go in as the 4th. Please let me know what we need to contribute Slavens.

Right on- We will see you up there and I'll PM details as they come.

ob_tj

If we can get the people to go in on the house attached I would be down. Like you, I need to plan far in advance also!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
If we can get the people to go in on the house attached I would be down. Like you, I need to plan far in advance also!

Sounds like that shouldn't be an issue there's people wanting to go but securing a place to stay seems to be the first thing to do.

ob_tj

Sounds like that shouldn't be an issue there's people wanting to go but securing a place to stay seems to be the first thing to do.

Yeah. I would just like to get with the people who are wanting to go before. See how many we have and iron out all the details.

JKRicky

This is a kid and wife friendly trip....wife is always optional though [emoji6] this is the main reason we wanted to get a condo to make it more comfortable and enjoyable for the wives and kids.

My wife is also still up in the air about going due to work.

ob_tj

Sounds fun , im definitely going to try and make it. Are the house arrangements kid friendly? Subscribed

Hey Slavens count me in. Been a few times and look forward to going again with a Wayalife group.

If you guys are down for it we can start to plan out for a house/condo as well. See if the one attached is still available. If that's the route you guys want to go.

Jegar

I have signed up for a 2-1/2 week expedition trip to Copper Canyon in Mexico the following week, so I very likely could not swing another week off from work. If that trip cancels or re-schedules, then I'm definitely in (and probably would just need to make hotel arrangements, since it would be a late decision.) Hate to miss this opportunity, though -- will be awesome! And I hope you guys have a blast!!!![emoji41]

Studfam24

I have signed up for a 2-1/2 week expedition trip to Copper Canyon in Mexico the following week, so I very likely could not swing another week off from work. If that trip cancels or re-schedules, then I'm definitely in (and probably would just need to make hotel arrangements, since it would be a late decision.) Hate to miss this opportunity, though -- will be awesome! And I hope you guys have a blast!!!![emoji41]

Thx!! Have a blast...

Top Bottom