Earthquake yesterday

Dale72

Hooked
Hope everyone is safe after the earthquake hit yesterday on the California and Nevada border

CalSgt

Hooked
It was one of the more intense ones that I've ever felt where I'm at, felt like it went on for a minute or so & I'm a little over 2.5 hours north of where it happened.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was one of the more intense ones that I've ever felt where I'm at, felt like it went on for a minute or so & I'm a little over 2.5 hours north of where it happened.
Damn, really?? Now I'm really curious to know how things faired back at home.

black pearl

Hooked
I have a friend that lives up by the rubicon, she felt it really good. I guess there were multiple. I’m about 3.5 hours SW a few in my area said they felt it also.

CalSgt

Hooked
Damn, really?? Now I'm really curious to know how things faired back at home.
One of my employees was walking down the hallway and I asked "Damn, do you feel that?" Of course he looked at me like I was retarded so I pointed at my office door which was shaking (slightly), then he noticed my jacket on the coat rack was swaying. It wasn't the sharpest one I've ever experienced, more felt like big rolling waves.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
It knocked some shit off our walls but nothing broke. I was at work dealing with a high pressure steam leak so everything was rattling all day anyhow. The guys in the control room felt it though.

Top Bottom