Do you have cube light or side view mirror whislte? Or any other??

Seahawkfan

Hooked
To start with. When I was totally stock I noticed an annoying whistle coming from the side mirrors.(With hard top) Since then I have added soft top, A pillar cube lights. Started noticing more whistle. My cube lights have like a louvered fin design on the backside. Removed cubes and put my 4" round PIAA's back on. Slight improvement. Driving next to a wall or cliff face the whistle is very loud. Never noticed it being that loud before. I have also swapped out to bead-lock wheels (Machetes) . Do any of you think the drain holes in the rings could be a contributing factor? I also just installed the Nemesis Notorious fenders with the skeletor bracing which have holes in them. Shit is driving me crazy. My kids think I'm crazy. I keep asking them "do you hear that". Thanks

USMC Wrangler

My throttle body and/or Dynomax exhaust has a whistle between 40-55 mph. I only hear it with the windows up, top on and no tunes. At least I think that’s the noise. It was first noticed after I put the exhaust on.

I do have TruckLite 4” cubes on my a-pillar and didn’t notice any noise since installing.

Top Bottom