Danny very new to the Jeep world!

Akira1104

Hello everyone

I am very new to the jeep world. I think I have a really good start. I just purchased a 2020 Gladiator LE with only 8000 miles on it. And it has a ton of extras on it. I am still trying to figure out what lift is on it but from what I can tell it is the EVO 3.5 4 Link lift. The Warn ZEON 10s platium winch, EVO 1/4 pounder front bumber and rack system. It is running on NITTO 37X12.5X17 tires. I have a ton of questions about it and events. A little about me I am retired from the US Army after 34 yrs and ready to get out and enjoy life and see to country in the Gladiator!

p.s Akira is my 5 yr old huskey. It is just the two of us and we do a ton together.

Danny

Attachments

• 20210929_192913.jpg
    20210929_192913.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 30

Farcryak

Hello everyone

I am very new to the jeep world. I think I have a really good start. I just purchased a 2020 Gladiator LE with only 8000 miles on it. And it has a ton of extras on it. I am still trying to figure out what lift is on it but from what I can tell it is the EVO 3.5 4 Link lift. The Warn ZEON 10s platium winch, EVO 1/4 pounder front bumber and rack system. It is running on NITTO 37X12.5X17 tires. I have a ton of questions about it and events. A little about me I am retired from the US Army after 34 yrs and ready to get out and enjoy life and see to country in the Gladiator!

p.s Akira is my 5 yr old huskey. It is just the two of us and we do a ton together.

Danny
Hi, I have an immodest question, how much did you get the Gladiator for, at least approximately. I'm looking at something similar, but don't know how much it really costs? And how much did you spend on additional accessories and improvements? By the way, the dog is really beautiful. I found a handy calculator not so long ago https://evadept.com/calc/tesla-model-3-wait-time-calculator, and now I'm trying to find something similar for non-electric machines. Does anyone have any idea where to find such a calculator? Interested in a source with a large base of machines, not a cropped version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Akira1104

Hi, I have an immodest question, how much did you get the Gladiator for, at least approximately. I'm looking at something similar, but don't know how much it really costs? And how much did you spend on additional accessories and improvements? By the way, the dog is really beautiful. I found a handy calculator not so long ago https://evadept.com/calc/tesla-model-3-wait-time-calculator, and now I'm trying to find something similar for non-electric machines. Does anyone have any idea where to find such a calculator? Interested in a source with a large base of machines, not a cropped version.
Hello
I bought this 3 weeks ago and it was completly done. It is a 2020 Gladiator with 8000 miles on it. It has never been off road. I paid $59,000.00 as it is. The dealer is a good friend of mine and showed me all of the extras on this gladiator and it added up to just about $12,000.00 in accessories. And Akira mu huskey is awesome and loves the new gladiator with the top and doors off.

Danny

Upvote 0

wnorton

Hello everyone

Danny
Congratulations on the retirem. Thank you for your service. Sweet ride.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom