CURRIE Enterprises - SEMA 2023

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really do apologize to you and to Currie for not being able to get them on our video coverage for the 2023 SEMA Show. Not like we didn't try on multiple occasions but either Casey wasn't there or we just didn't have the time to do it on the days and time that he was. Anyway, they did come to the show with new stuff that they wanted to show and I hope that a few of you will get to see them here on WAYALIFE.

First and foremost, they had some new and badass billet racing axle shafts that have been designed with massive operating angles. These things were beautiful!
20231104111456-dd9d312e.jpg
20231104111457-a66be416.jpg

Next up, Currie will now be making and selling their own gears and in all the popular gear ratios and for different axle applications.
20231104111458-3b46568a.jpg

Currie was also featuring their new line of complete axle assemblies.
20231104111456-f42ea2a1.jpg

While this was actually over at the EATON display, they will also be offering e-lockers with them.
20231104111340-e9d55421.jpg

And, last but not least, Currie is now offering differential covers for all factory axle applications.
20231104111459-0ce8a6a7.jpg

#sema2023 #semashow #currieenterprises

Badass! Really great to have another option for gears and axle shaft parts. Are their gears made state side? 🤔 I’d be surprised if they were. There are good overseas manufacturers as it’s definitely noticeable when installing them (Revolution) compared to something like Yukons.

With the new axle shaft improved operating angles, would you say they compare to an RCV in that aspect while keeping the preferred ujoint?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Badass! Really great to have another option for gears and axle shaft parts. Are their gears made state side? 🤔 I’d be surprised if they were. There are good overseas manufacturers as it’s definitely noticeable when installing them (Revolution) compared to something like Yukons.

With the new axle shaft improved operating angles, would you say they compare to an RCV in that aspect while keeping the preferred ujoint?
I agree and I wasn't able to find out about where they're made or at least, not as of yet. As far as the axle shafts go, you would still have the crow hop feel (not that I really care) but otherwise yes, they would definitely compare to an RCV in terms of operating angle. Of course, they will allow for full circle clips as well.

I agree and I wasn't able to find out about where they're made or at least, not as of yet. As far as the axle shafts go, you would still have the crow hop feel (not that I really care) but otherwise yes, they would definitely compare to an RCV in terms of operating angle. Of course, they will allow for full circle clips as well.
Awesome thanks for the info and taking to time to stop by their booth. Excited to get my hands on a gear set to try them out.

Top Bottom