Cool GoPro Picture

Charlie Mike

OverlanderJK said:
Not really sure how I took this picture and I think it was totally on accident driving home from work last night but I thought it was pretty cool looking.

Nice!

Yea, you'll get that "speed" effect in low-light high-speed situations. You usually see it when the camera is still and subject is moving. Such as pictures of blurred running athletes. But in this case the camera is in motion and the subject is still. The subject being the street and street lights.

Very cool indeed!

MTG

Caught the Bug
OverlanderJK said:
Not really sure how I took this picture and I think it was totally on accident driving home from work last night but I thought it was pretty cool looking.

Cool pic! What were you doing with your gopro while driving?

Jersey_Devil

Hero 2 Outdoor Edition. I wanted a Hero 3 but this was a gift and is still a great camera.

I got the Hero2 Motorsports edition and love it! The only thing that made me mad was that I've been wanting a GoPro for a long time now, had no idea the hero 3 was coming out.... I got the Hero2 and EXACTLY one week later the hero3 was released! But the Hero2 is still an awesome camera! Great shot! Did u use the mount from the box for ur dash? It works great!

Jersey_Devil

The stand that it was on in the box is what I used. I just set it on the dash for now. lol

I put the box mount on the dash but haven't used it yet.... I put a curved mount on the top center of the windshield and flat mount by the windshield hoop on the hood and another flat mount on the top center of hard top right above rear Window.... Suction cup works great on rear fenders too!

Top Bottom