color light bar mounts

noroad

So after fixing the paint up on the jeep i was thinking how hard would it be to color match the light bar mounts, cant be that bad. Anyone have an opinion on match light bar mounts would love to see some pictures (gecko would be great but any really) here is what i have now!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432435912.450369.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432435893.044810.jpg

You are going to have to cover those forward facing lights when you go to California.

I think you should leave them black so that it gives a contrast.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think the brackets look better color match no matter what. I don't get buy a crazy color and then covering it up black accessories. Which is why I will probably paint my skins to match.

noroad

I think the brackets look better color match no matter what. I don't get buy a crazy color and then covering it up black accessories. Which is why I will probably paint my skins to match.

I agree which is why i have been thinking about doing it the last couple weeks. I would also color match side armor 100% besides the lower ones.

noroad

Another option is to do a combo! The three bars that hold the top light and then the lower light in black. Well the rest is color matched?

Last edited:

jkwebbie

I think you should do it! I've thought about doing it too! I'm with Overlander, I hate to cover up my Jeep in black accessories when gecko is a better color ;)

K.D.C.H

I say color match it, it will look awesome. Another option is to just photoshop the color in and then see what you think.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think you should do it! I've thought about doing it too! I'm with Overlander, I hate to cover up my Jeep in black accessories when gecko is a better color ;)

I never said gecko was a better color then black. Or any other color for that matter. :bleh:

Its obviously all personal preference. I think color matching a few things makes for a cool look, but too much of one color starts to become a wash out.

devonn216

awesome idea! im interested to see that after picture. Mines Dozer though so it will be hard to decide. the black accents it well i think.

Top Bottom