CEN-CAL Suds-n-Grub : Friday, March 24th @ 5:30 pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20230305194856-427f0cbb.jpg

Hey all you out in Central California, Cindy and I will be in the area in a couple of weeks and we would love for you to join us for a Suds-n-Grubs! Specifically, we'll be heading over to the Crow & Wolf Brewery Taproom in Clovis on Friday, March 24th @ 5:30 pm till, whenever. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, they are kid and dog friendly and also have awesome food trucks that come.

With that said, if this is something you would like attend, please post up so that we can add you to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you there! :cool:

Where: Crow & Wolf Brewery Taproom
526 Spruce Ave, Clovis, CA 93611
When: Friday, March 24th @ 5:30pm

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. Disciple Off Road
3. WashburnJL
4. Letzjam
5. cruznalday

Maybe List
1. changyangjlurd

🍻

Last edited:

changyangjlurd

Hey all you out in Central California, Cindy and I will be in the area in a couple of weeks and we would love for you to join us for a Suds-n-Grubs! Specifically, we'll be heading over to the Crow & Wolf Brewery Taproom in Clovis on Friday, March 24th @ 5:30 pm till, whenever. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, they are kid and dog friendly and also have awesome food trucks that come.

With that said, if this is something you would like attend, please post up so that we can add you to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you there! :cool:

Who's Coming

🍻
I’m trying to request the day off. Hopefully it get approve. Will love to join and check out your sweet ride.

Letzjam

Cool I will head that way. I live an hour and a half away not a big deal for me used to the drive. Do we need to sign up or just show up? I would love to meet you and your wife. Have a great day drive safe.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool I will head that way. I live an hour and a half away not a big deal for me used to the drive. Do we need to sign up or just show up? I would love to meet you and your wife. Have a great day drive safe.
Awesome! You just need to show up and I look forward to seeing you there (y)

cruznalday

Who's Coming
2. Disciple Off Road
3. WashburnJL
4. Letzjam

Maybe List
1. changyangjlurd

🍻
Please put me on the maybe list. I'm trying to get off from work. This place is a 3 hour drive. Thanks

Top Bottom