Can You Believe this BS from Forbes??

Jkmaxxx2011

I got a 2011 JKUR. It's my daily driver and I love it. Yeah it's not fast I admit but I always say "it's not who can get to the mountain first, it's who can get to the top" I'm a jeep guy and I always will be. Forbes magazine writers having obviously never been in a jeep with the top down, doors off, and wheelin.

Tranquillity

lol ... Funny thing, I just read an articles from here in Quebec about jeeps and the Rubicon trail. Two guys, who never drove a jeep and clearly state that they didn't know how to use 4-low and lockers, bashing about how long it was to sit in their jeep waiting their turns... Who the hell wait in their jeeps in a trail loll? We go out and watch other jeepers conquers or fails obstacles, help them when required...It's almost like we're behind the wheel everytime we're watching (Ok maybe I'm a little weird right now, no?) :LOL:

Sadly it seems it's always going to be that way, vegetarian criticizing about meatloaf. :naw:

It's too bad Forbes didn't give the credit the wrangler deserve, they should do multiples reviews by peoples with different interests...

Hightower

Dear Forbes

Bite me! The Jeep brand helped win a world war and continues its winning streak with consumers today.

Ps I do not have enough fingers and toe to count how many times I have had to pull out of the ditch with my bumpy little Jeep other 10 Forbes winners!

Top Bottom