Can anyone ID this lift?

zrozulu

Hey guys, hope someone can help me ID some of the componentry on the JK I just bought. It's lifted enought to be on 37s, but seems to be on a lot of stock componentry to include the trackbar, although it looks like it does have a relocation bracket, I can get a pic of that if it helps. No markings on anything except the Synergy steering stabilizer mount. Thank you.

20231106_153341.jpg 20231113_114902.jpg 20231113_114929.jpg 20231113_114942.jpg 20231113_135509.jpg

Attachments

• 20231113_141612.jpg
    20231113_141612.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 7
That would be either a teraflex or rubicon express. But I’m almost certain it’s a teraflex kit judging by the rear axle side track bar bracket, rear upper bump stop extension cups and fox mono tube shocks. Likely started as a simple 2.5” budget lift with some 3” springs installed.

zrozulu

That would be either a teraflex or rubicon express. But I’m almost certain it’s a teraflex kit judging by the rear axle side track bar bracket, rear upper bump stop extension cups and fox mono tube shocks. Likely started as a simple 2.5” budget lift with some 3” springs installed.

Thank you! What are some components I should look at upgrading?

Thank you! What are some components I should look at upgrading?
Honestly it just depends on what you want out of your jeep. If you’re not wheeling it hard and just hitting dirt roads, then I wouldn’t worry too much. But if you are serious about playing in the rocks then I’d start with:

Rear axle track bar bracket. Front lower control arms that are adjustable on car.
rear uppers that are adjustable. Upgrade all steering linkage and spend time getting your bump stops actually dialed in. Teraflex springs fade quickly so I’d look at doing those also. Extended brake lines are a must and if you can swing all 8 adjustable control arms, that would be ideal. Your shocks are fairly good quality but might limit your travel depending on their length

Piece it together if needed.
I actually started out on that exact kit not really knowing much and it served me find until I started playing hard.

Now I’m on RK Triple rate springs 4.5”
RK X factor control arms (all 8) and all my steering is upgraded to heavy duty stuff with Ram assist. Among many other things I’ve changed out. It’s still a project and I will be upgrading all of that in the coming year for something a bit better.

But as of now, it wheels hard, gets driven daily without issues, rides great and has plenty of useable wheel travel (12.5”)
So I’m pretty happy with my Frankenstein build. 0375FAD6-5852-4EDF-82DD-86B39F7C7D4D.jpeg

I should also mention, it’s likely you’re still on stock drive shafts. They’ll be fine if you’re just looking to stick to service roads and mild wheeling. But you’ll want to upgrade the front at a minimum if you’re going to play on the rocks.

zrozulu

I should also mention, it’s likely you’re still on stock drive shafts. They’ll be fine if you’re just looking to stick to service roads and mild wheeling. But you’ll want to upgrade the front at a minimum if you’re going to play on the rocks.
Thanks Res. Yes, stuck drive shafts. Probably won't get into any too crazy for now, just want to access some local mild trails.

Top Bottom