Can’t get a straight answer

Razor

I have a 2022 Gladiator Overland non max tow. I’d like to put a e-locker from a rubicon in the rear. I have been told that it will work with no problem sense both the all gladiators have the same axle spline count.
I Have also bee told that it wont work because the max tow and the rubicons have the wide track axles. I can’t find anything on line to help with this.

If the only difference between the Rubicon, Max Tow and standard axle housings are width, any of the carriers for those axles can be used.

Well you are right sir. I have one dealer ship saying it well work and other telling me it wont,

Well you are right sir. I have one dealer ship saying it well work and other telling me it wont,
Both use a 32 spline but the Rubicons also use different length shafts on each side. Think the overland has same length. You will have to get creative with the stock locker wiring since your housing doesn’t have provisions for the plugs. Any reason why you don’t want to use an aftermarket EATON locker?

I have a stock locker out of a 2022 rubicon. That what I’m wanting to use.
So from what I’ve gathered is, yes the locker will fit into your axle and could work as it’s still an M220. However, where I think you will run into issues is that you would have to use Rubicon axle shafts due to the locker but the Rubicon shafts will be too long for your housing being an Overland.

So from what I’ve gathered is, yes the locker will fit into your axle and could work as it’s still an M220. However, where I think you will run into issues is that you would have to use Rubicon axle shafts due to the locker but the Rubicon shafts will be too long for your housing being an Overland.
That's what custom axle shafts are for😎

Top Bottom