Build of my JKU

MericaMade

So this cross brace is bent pretty good and was putting alot of pressure on my exhaust pipes and rattling like SOB. Does any make a replacement?

Attachments

• 20210626_120211.jpg
    20210626_120211.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 17

MericaMade

Anyone know off the top of their head the shaft diameter size of the Evo/King 2.0 C/Os? Time to rebuild and need to order parts?

MericaMade

How often do you have to rebuild / add nitro?
I've heard every year but that it varies depending on the shock. When I first installed the CO's they only had like 95PSI. Then when I did the 60 swap a year later they were between 75 and 80 psi. So twice in the last 12 to 14 months for me. I know I said 3 times but forget that I had to add nitro to my 2.5s and bumps prior to the CO's. I have yet to see a set of Kings come properly charged out of the box.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I've heard every year but that it varies depending on the shock. When I first installed the CO's they only had like 95PSI. Then when I did the 60 swap a year later they were between 75 and 80 psi. So twice in the last 12 to 14 months for me. I know I said 3 times but forget that I had to add nitro to my 2.5s and bumps prior to the CO's. I have yet to see a set of Kings come properly charged out of the box.
Ironically, mine came at 150 psi and have never dropped. I just checked them again last night and they are still holding. After the issues Jeff was having last year I had bought the power tank charging setup think it was going to be a regular maintenance item, and it turned out for me not to be.

MericaMade

Dose anyone know if you can buy the Evo long control arms separately like you can with Synergy? I only see a option to buy all eight.

Top Bottom