Build of my JKU

MericaMade

Nice! How's the ride? Feels kinda massive doesn't it?
So far so good. The PSC was a nightmare for me considering I hooked lines up backwards and had to redo. I did add the Mopar big brake booster bleed the lines about five times and done the Jscan bleed on them twice and they feel soft but the Jeep stops pretty freaking good.

Luckily for me Jscan also has steering wheel position sensor because I was 360 Degrees off of rotation but no damage to the clock spring.

Tires are rubbing the frame so got to push out the stop locks a little more but other than that she rides better than she has in a long time.

On top of this we have been working on Ryan's or the mistress new JL and threw coilovers on that thing as well so it's been a Non-Stop project in my garage.

wjtstudios

Hooked
So far so good. The PSC was a nightmare for me considering I hooked lines up backwards and had to redo. I did add the Mopar big brake booster bleed the lines about five times and done the Jscan bleed on them twice and they feel soft but the Jeep stops pretty freaking good.

Luckily for me Jscan also has steering wheel position sensor because I was 360 Degrees off of rotation but no damage to the clock spring.

Tires are rubbing the frame so got to push out the stop locks a little more but other than that she rides better than she has in a long time.

On top of this we have been working on Ryan's or the mistress new JL and threw coilovers on that thing as well so it's been a Non-Stop project in my garage.
It is amazing how they drive so much better than it did on the previous setups.

honestly mine has never run so smooth and vibration free.

MericaMade

It is amazing how they drive so much better than it did on the previous setups.

honestly mine has never run so smooth and vibration free.
Looks great! How much did you have to shorten the drive shafts?
Looks awesome! Super jealous. Congrats!
Looks great! Needs more scratches though.
Looks awesome .. Nice job..
Looks good dude!
Thanks guys.

Last edited:

MericaMade

So took her on a good drive tonight and this code kept popping up. I am pretty sure it is the switch on the brake pedal but wanted to see if any of you who did the Mopar brake booster came across this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-212825_OBD JScan.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409-212825_OBD JScan.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Top Bottom