Buh Bye.

Jonny Trucks

Lots of people know me already from Lifted Trucks USA, but I love watching Eddie's videos so I thought I would join the forum. I stay in MA and NC and this is one of my Jeeps

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonny Trucks

I was just posting a video to the Jeep... I didn't type that on the forum that's on my youtube from years ago, which would be pretty funny to do cause if you type in the URL nothing comes up (closed site/shop years ago). But y'all are too busy to start a fight with a new member... exactly why forums are becoming extinct. Shoot first ask questions later doesn't work for me. Admins please delete me.

This is the post which includes a link to a YouTube site where people can buy stuff.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was just posting a video to the Jeep... I didn't type that on the forum that's on my youtube from years ago, which would be pretty funny to do cause if you type in the URL nothing comes up (closed site/shop years ago). But y'all are too busy to start a fight with a new member... exactly why forums are becoming extinct. Shoot first ask questions later doesn't work for me. Admins please delete me.
Forums are becoming extinct yet you just joined one?

Top Bottom