Best bikini top?

jkris

I am looking at getting a bikini top for my 2 door JK. It is very sunny here in FL and my two girls are very fair skinned. I want to run topless but don't want to fry my poor kids. It does rain very hard here sometimes almost daily during the summer with little warning. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Keithyellowjk

I am looking at getting a bikini top for my 2 door JK. It is very sunny here in FL and my two girls are very fair skinned. I want to run topless but don't want to fry my poor kids. It does rain very hard here sometimes almost daily during the summer with little warning. Any suggestions?

I have family in Florida and go down there in the summer. I drive around with a Bestop bikini and love it. The header channel is easy to use and it is very durable. I have had it for 3 years and it still holds up. It wraps around the door surrounds or bars. IMG_1594.jpg

KaPow

Hi have a bestop, the one that attaches to the normal soft top door surrounds and it is great for not letting rain in on the passengers.

Spiderweb shade is in Orlando but they leave some small gaps around the outside so I went with Bartact. The shade makes our summer days a lot cooler and you can still see up unlike with a traditional Bikini Top. It will block a surprising amount of rain but not one of our 4:00 thunderstorms.

wjtstudios

Hooked
It maybe more than you are looking for, but the QuadraTop[emoji768] Adventure[emoji768] Top S by quadratec is a great option. I have two small kids, that I baked last summer on a drive with the top off. That top is great because it unfolds over the driver and the back seat stays covered. I rarely ever put the slant back panels on, i just use it like a bikini top. I use the panels for trips where we need to cover gear. And it's easy to take the whole thing off, you just need a place to store it because of the metal frame for the front.

Napalm

It maybe more than you are looking for, but the QuadraTop[emoji768] Adventure[emoji768] Top S by quadratec is a great option. I have two small kids, that I baked last summer on a drive with the top off. That top is great because it unfolds over the driver and the back seat stays covered. I rarely ever put the slant back panels on, i just use it like a bikini top. I use the panels for trips where we need to cover gear. And it's easy to take the whole thing off, you just need a place to store it because of the metal frame for the front.

You have this top? I searched and searched and searched for reviews/people who owned it a few weeks ago and couldn't find any. Sounds like you are enjoying it! I ended up going with another Bestop TrekTop NX.

Last edited:

10abadilla/jk

I know your looking for a bikini top but I have the spiderwebshade. I love It. I do believe that the company is actually based out of Florida. Personally I'd do that over a bikini top.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
You have this top? I searched and searched and searched for reviews/people who owned it a few weeks ago and couldn't find any. Sounds like you are enjoying it! I ended up going with another Bestop TrekTop NX.

Yes, put it on for the first time last may and ran it all summer. I couldn't be happier. I did have a zipper issue out of the box, but quadratec swapped out the panel. It's been great ever since. Only complaint is that it is loud on the highway. But its a jeep, what do you expect!!

RedRum

Does anyone have experience with bikini tops on jeeps that came with hard tops ( no door surrounds ) ?
I've been looking at the best top with header but am afraid it will leak really bad on the sides above the doors

Shantz

I had a Best Top half soft top for my TJ. Loved it... just zip it up when it rained. Only thing, make sure you buy soft top sealer to water proof... it was water resistant, not proof.

Sent By Morse Code

Top Bottom