beleive it or not!

trailraider

you may or may not believe this. but I have just rolled over 15000 km with the original windshield and not a single crack or stone chip. :bleh:

knock on wood.

Byte

you may or may not believe this. but I have just rolled over 15000 km with the original windshield and not a single crack or stone chip. :bleh:

knock on wood.

Really? Just putting this out there is a poke in Fate's eye! It's only a matter of time now. And you've just shared Fate's disfavor with the rest of us. That's just cruel... ;)

Now to find some wood to knock out...er on.

trailraider

yep, I was actually hesitant on posting this up here. but as most of us have wranglers, I know how most will appreciate the scope of how difficult this achievement is.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
17000 miles just the other day on my 2014 JKUR, including one cross country (NJ to Vegas) road trip. Not a single chip or crack. :D

Previous JKUS traded in with 23000 miles, 2 cross country road trips, zero cracks or chips. :D

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
I just hit 90,000 miles on my original windshield on my 2010. I am very lucky because I drive on the Autobahn everyday to work.

mstraw9379

I had mine replaced last week. About 90,000 miles when it was cracked. I was informed when they replaced it that it had been replaced before (bought at 45,000 miles). So on at least the third.

Petzl88

2 years, 22,000 miles. Second windshield. Had 4 different cracks on the first one. Got the first crack repaired and the same day I got another one.

Desertman

Not just wrangler on my third on my 2004 Liberty with 100,000 miles. But it has lived in my garage for 8 years!

Top Bottom