Beestie build

sugarbear_jt

I had a JL Wrangler that was being built up; but discovered this past summer that a pickup would make a lot more sense for me. So, build start-over!

So far I have moved over the front bumper, lights, winch, and some other minor things. I have a AEV 2" lift coming, plus a TeraFlex adjustable trackbar, which hopefully within the next few weeks will be here and installed. A lot of my Wrangler accessories (like my Bestop Sunrider Softtop) I kept and will transfer when the weather is a little nicer (temps right now are bottoming out at -40).

I am hoping to move to a 315/70R17 (35") tyre at some point; once my 285s wear out (Nitto EXO Grapplers). I will likely stick with the same tyre, as it's a 3 Peak snow rated tyre, and does very well off-road as well. Plus, we wheel in the snow for 4 or 5 months a year, so it just makes sense.

20220104_120854.jpg

sugarbear_jt

Any update on the lift ? :)
Oh, kind of forgot to update things. :) I ended up getting a 2" Lift using coil springs from Skyjacker, plus a set of AEV geometry correcting brackets. Rides amazing, and I did end up going to 35 x 12.50 R17. It is working incredibly well; no issues at all.

Attachments

• Limestone Beestie.jpg
    Limestone Beestie.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Limestone Mountain.jpg
    Limestone Mountain.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 20

Jsouder53

Hooked
Oh, kind of forgot to update things. :) I ended up getting a 2" Lift using coil springs from Skyjacker, plus a set of AEV geometry correcting brackets. Rides amazing, and I did end up going to 35 x 12.50 R17. It is working incredibly well; no issues at all.
That is beautiful, I need to make a trip up that direction again. It’s been about 6 years since I’ve been in your neck of the woods.

Top Bottom