BEAM ME UP SCOTTY - Havin a Time on the ET Highway

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On our way down to Boulder City, Cindy and I decided to make a detour in Tonopah and take a long cut down along the world famous Extraterrestrial Highway. This is one of our favorite stretches of highway anywhere if only because it's so remote and so seldom traveled. Of course, there are tons of cool alien and Area 51 stuff to see as well as. Anyway, being that this was just a detour, we didn't take too many pics but here are a few pics from our road trip, we hope you enjoy.

There's a signpost up ahead - next stop, the Twilight Zone.
20210519122816-4ead81d6-me.jpg

I think we were supposed to make a left turn in Albuquerque. Driving up to the back gate of a place that isn't supposed to exist.
20210519122839-de782156-me.jpg

Just before a non-descript white van and car following left the gate, a strange little green guy hopped on our Jeep.
20210519122841-627e47df-me.jpg

Of course, we invited the hitchhiker inside for an air conditioned ride back to town.
20210519122837-893b04c1-me.jpg

Turns out that his ride had broken down and was in need of a tow.
20210519122826-b1229b70-me.jpg

So, we decided to hang with the little fella and have a drink or two. Let's see what's on the menu.
20210519122822-8c33c9b0-me.jpg

We just settled on a little whiskey.
20210519122818-b748861c-me.jpg

CHEERS!!
20210519130402-325f7c54-me.jpg

Good times in the green dude's hood.
20210519122846-f654c2ad-me.jpg

Okay, I know this was all silly but we hope you enjoyed it just the same :alien:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Fun little pit stop.

I love bars like that, that have the dollars pinned on every surface. The most out of the way one I found was up in Homer, Alaska. Such a cool experience.

Andy5160

Hooked
I say the first picture is as extraterrestrial as it gets. Now that i saw Cindy's mom it is amazing how similar they are at least to me in image #8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Old pictures from September 20. 2019? :ROFLMAO:
LOL - or was it just a moment in time captured by the Twilight Zone? 😁
Fun little pit stop.

I love bars like that, that have the dollars pinned on every surface. The most out of the way one I found was up in Homer, Alaska. Such a cool experience.
They are the best for sure. Cool that you got to visit one up in Alaska!
Cool pics.I haven't made it to the Little Alie inn yet but its on my list.
Awesome place to visit but unless you're on your way to somewhere and it's kinda on the way, it's a heck of a drive just to check out.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
That’s awesome!! Ha, Ha, Ha!!! 🤣😂🤣

I am really glad that place is still in business. It’s been a really long time since I was in that area. Thanks for that! 🛸 🛸🛸

I am surprised they did not come out and tell you to leave the checkpoint.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome pics! Nice to see Jet again, he's looking sharp! Gotta make it out there soon. Been on the list for a while.
Thanks! It has been a while and that's why we decided to take him out :)
Cool detour and great pics! You guys always find the coolest places!
We try really hard and so that we can share them with people like you. With any luck, you'll get to visit these places too :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I am really glad that place is still in business. It’s been a really long time since I was in that area. Thanks for that! 🛸 🛸🛸

LOL - oh yeah, it looked very much in business and I'm pretty sure we were about to be told that we needed to leave, right about when we started to leave 😁

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Were you an alien test subject sent to live with the humans? If so, I bet you were back with the aliens now. 🤣

JAGS

Hooked
Cheers! Of all the places we’ve traveled together, not sure I’ve ever been on this road. Seems a new adventure awaits.

Top Bottom