BDS SUSPENSION

Well I've found a couple of shops that i've heard good things about over here in Saudi. One is offering BDS suspension lift kits for my JL and the other is offering what they call a "Fox Aids" lift kit. While I'm somewhat familiar with the quality and reputation of FOX, I know nothing of BDS. If any has a personal opinion of BDS kits, I'd appreciate any information you have, good or bad. TIA

BDS is a well known manufacturer here with a lifetime warranty. What you’re not saying is what is in the kits? What kind of lift? Etc.

BDS is a well known manufacturer here with a lifetime warranty. What you’re not saying is what is in the kits? What kind of lift? Etc.
5B01194D-C0AB-43F9-B70B-AEFD28E8D5A8.jpeg It’s advertised at approximately $1k USD. Being a noob, I’m unsure if that cost is typical for a 2.5” lift with all that is pictured.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fox, BDS and JKS all belong to the same company but work independently. In fact, you can throw Zone in to that mix as well as it's their China product line. That said, I personally wouldn't run BDS and based on personal experience. The quality of their products are just okay. Fox shocks are nice and I would run JKS without hesitating.

Fox, BDS and JKS all belong to the same company but work independently. In fact, you can throw Zone in to that mix as well as it's their China product line. That said, I personally wouldn't run BDS and based on personal experience. The quality of their products are just okay. Fox shocks are nice and I would run JKS without hesitating.
Appreciate the knowledge.

Top Bottom