Banks/Money Managment

I dunno, this article says that the wage hike is something business want and “positively impact” Arizona so it must be true 🤪
The minimum wage should be abolished entirely. That said, increasing the minimum wage is good for many businesses (e.g McDonald's) because their most valued customers think they have more money to spend.

In my experience, the minimum wage blocks meaningful wage negotiation.

jesse3638

Hooked
$20 an hour minimum wage?!? That’s wild.
You're telling me. That's double what I made when I first started fighting fire. Even today entry level fed firefighters are paid less than that. Pretty sad when you will make more working fast food than serving the community.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Given the choice, I’d take the minimum wage increase all day long over the Bidenomics forced use of PLAs and other union friendly mandates. At least with minimum wage the increased pay is going in the pockets of the employees and not some bullshit union that uses members’ benefits to line the pockets of PACs while creating massively unfunded pension plans.

But I’d rather that neither existed. Let the market decide what someone’s skills are worth.

jesse3638

Hooked
Given the choice, I’d take the minimum wage increase all day long over the Bidenomics forced use of PLAs and other union friendly mandates. At least with minimum wage the increased pay is going in the pockets of the employees and not some bullshit union that uses members’ benefits to line the pockets of PACs while creating massively unfunded pension plans.

But I’d rather that neither existed. Let the market decide what someone’s skills are worth.
Yeah I can understand your point here. I'd prefer neither also as minimum wage was never designed to be a living wage, but a tool to prevent employers from under paying them. Unions are the biggest crook and also a huge contributer to inflation. They do nothing but protect the POS employee and create a lazy work force all while getting rich off the backs of others.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:
Woohoo!! 👍🏻
A nice breakdown of what it really means...
We should turn this over to a collection agency which really knows what it is doing. A total shakedown!

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
We should turn this over to a collection agency which really knows what it is doing. A total shakedown!
The Fed directly benefits from this and all the gov. Cronies just want the endless money stream. Back in 2012 Fannie Mae literally bought something like $150 mil in servers and immediately threw them away - the brass had a saying “use it or lose it - if we don’t show we spent it they will cut our funding”.

WJCO

Meme King
The Fed directly benefits from this and all the gov. Cronies just want the endless money stream. Back in 2012 Fannie Mae literally bought something like $150 mil in servers and immediately threw them away - the brass had a saying “use it or lose it - if we don’t show we spent it they will cut our funding”.
The Fed sells a product. That product is debt. The more product it produces(money printing), the more powerful it becomes. Our founding fathers knew this and even in the Constitution (No State shall ........coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts). How far we've come.....

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
The Fed sells a product. That product is debt. The more product it produces(money printing), the more powerful it becomes. Our founding fathers knew this and even in the Constitution (No State shall ........coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts). How far we've come.....
Yup, and if you try and stay debt free/out of debt they penalize the heck out of you. If you show that your under and in debt - they cut you all the breaks. Ofcourse the donor class has their own custom tailored tax breaks and other incentives and kickbacks not available to the rest of us.

Top Bottom