Back in a Jeep - let the fun begin

browndog1000

With the prices of cars last summer I couldn't pass up an offer I received on my 2017 F350 Platinum. So, I sent her down the road (to Florida) and picked up a 2021 JL Mall Crawl....I mean High Altitude. I don't really want to do any serious crawling, did that when I lived out West, plus, I don't see any real trails in Wisconsin. Just want the ability to tackle pretty much anything.

Here is the day I brought her home:
Jeep - front.jpeg Jeep - Side.jpeg

Didn't really know where to start so I tinted the windows and installed American flag decals while I figured out what I wanted to do.
Flag.jpeg Flag2.jpeg
Decided on the Teraflex 3.5' lift with Falcon adjustable shocks - huge shoutout to my friends Stephen and Becky Thomas of Mission Jeep Upgrades
Lift installed.jpeg
Next up was upgrade the wheels and tires, decided to go with 35" KO2 on 20's. I know, I know, 20's aren't the norm, but I like them.
lift and tires.jpeg
Don't like the stock look so I went with the Deegan 38 front bumper, had Steve paint to match
Deegan38.jpeg
The following is what I have done thus far but don't have pictures, will need to wait until I detail the Jeep and get a sunny day here (it is Wisconsoin so I might be waiting a long, long time.)
Rear bumper from Bodyguard with Rigid spots and floods and 1" LED back up lights - in shop getting painted
Smittybilt X20 Gen3 12K Winch
Teraflex HD Alpha tailgate hinge and spare tire carrier
Diabolical Slipstream (great product that gives the Jeep security - install sux if you have large hands)
Vector Offroad E-Dock with 67 Designs mounts
GoRhino Windshield mount and Rigid Cubes
Rugged Ridge headlight and taillight protectors
Front Camera
Tazer
Geer Grab Handles
LOD Signature rock rails (should be delivered 1st week of May)

May installs:
Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform with Backbone
Auxbeam 8 switch auxiliary switch

June Install
4.88 Dana Gears (out with the 3.73)

Future Upgrades ((this list will probably get long:)
RhinoRack shade canopy
Compressor
Aluminum fenders
Teraflex front end components
air horn - just because

Top Bottom