ARB knockoff

hobbz

Has anyone tried the ARB knockoff twin air units on Amazon? It is time for me to upgrade from my single because it didn't like the salt this winter and has locked up. I don't do a whole lot of wheeling, but still want something that will work when I need it. The knockoff is less than half the price of ARB...

What do you all think?

WJCO

Meme King
Has anyone tried the ARB knockoff twin air units on Amazon? It is time for me to upgrade from my single because it didn't like the salt this winter and has locked up. I don't do a whole lot of wheeling, but still want something that will work when I need it. The knockoff is less than half the price of ARB...

What do you all think?
You should totally buy the communist version. Nothing ever goes wrong there.

What do you all think?

IMG_9403.gif

Breer

Caught the Bug
There are some great comparisons out there if you search around. Last one I saw, the parts inside the knockoff such as the piston and cylinder were rusted right out the box. I'm sticking with the ARB...

Top Bottom