Anything TJ/LJ

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Hoping to be getting into a LJ very soon. Looks to be pretty much untouched and will be looking to upgrade it to crawl. If anyone currently has anything for sale please let me know. Anything will most likely appeal to me. Any experts out there with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated also. The ultimate goal is to do light to medium trails while still being able to drive it around town so not just a trail rig.

JT@623

Hooked
I’ll have a set of wheels for sale here next week 5 wheels with 4 brand new 315/75R 16’s general grabber AT3’s

Congrats on finding an LJ! If only they weren’t so insanely priced I’d like to snag one too. Light khaki metallic w/ dark khaki hard top LJR would be my holy grail.

Kuboske

Congrats on finding an LJ! If only they weren’t so insanely priced I’d like to snag one too. Light khaki metallic w/ dark khaki hard top LJR would be my holy grail.
No kidding! It seems like it's getting to the point finding a really good one will be Mecum, or Barrett-Jackson.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Thanks. Getting it tomorrow hopefully. I've got your body color. Screenshot_20220828-200628_Facebook.jpg

Top Bottom