Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

WJCO

Meme King
anyone watching the Congressional Oversight UAP hearing live? Nothing new that I haven't heard but still fascinating, especially when one of the witnesses states for the record in Congress that there are recovered biologicals from UAP's.

https://www.youtube.com/live/EFuxUvUOD0Q?feature=share
I'm partially through it. I just posted the link in the other thread. So far, two things crazy for me. Under testimony, Grusch said he fears for his life and that the projects are funded with misappropriated funds.

Ddays

Hooked
I'm partially through it. I just posted the link in the other thread. So far, two things crazy for me. Under testimony, Grusch said he fears for his life and that the projects are funded with misappropriated funds.

So what I'm gathering is the Gov't does not have possession of these UAP's or biologicals - it's the military contractors - Raytheon, Grumman, Lockheed-Martin, etc, that are doing the research and reverse engineering on this shit. So when the military says they do not have possession nor are they doing research, they are technically correct. BUT, they are diverting funds to these contractors for said research and that's where they've got their titties in a wringer. This is going to get interesting.

The biggest takeaway is that yes, non-human intelligences are here, have been here, and we have some of their shit. AND, this is all done under oath.

WJCO

Meme King
Guess this is the best thread for this one.

Went out to dinner tonight with the family (5 of us). Bill came and it was like 25 bucks. Should have been a lot more. There were only two items on the bill . We realized they had given us the wrong bill. We called the waitress back over and she thanked us and brought us the correct one (about 80 bucks). We pay and leave.

We're walking back to the Jeep, parking lot is mostly empty, and in the empty spot next to us (right in our straight walking line) is almost 300 dollars on the ground. We pick it up, look around, not a person nearby, no running vehicles, nothing. I can't remember the last time that I found money on the ground, been years probably.

It was a perfect situation to teach the kids that honesty pays off. You never know what beings are watching....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Went out to dinner tonight with the family (5 of us). Bill came and it was like 25 bucks. Should have been a lot more. There were only two items on the bill . We realized they had given us the wrong bill. We called the waitress back over and she thanked us and brought us the correct one (about 80 bucks). We pay and leave.

We're walking back to the Jeep, parking lot is mostly empty, and in the empty spot next to us (right in our straight walking line) is almost 300 dollars on the ground. We pick it up, look around, not a person nearby, no running vehicles, nothing. I can't remember the last time that I found money on the ground, been years probably.

It was a perfect situation to teach the kids that honesty pays off. You never know what beings are watching....
That was mine. Wondered where I dropped it.

jesse3638

Hooked

So what did you do?

Top Bottom