Anyone interested in an OBX camp out?

ScoobyCarolanNC

I’ve not driven it yet, but you can get a permit to Jeep on the beach and camp on the outer banks here in North Carolina. Anyone?

Amrth

I’ve not driven it yet, but you can get a permit to Jeep on the beach and camp on the outer banks here in North Carolina. Anyone?

We keep going out there quite often.. its a great place even if you are alone.. there are places where you can take a ferry and reach the beach to camp out.. Like cape Lookout, Hatteras.. yOu can camp free at 'Portsmouth Inland' and 'lookout' I suppose
The only place where you do not need a permit as of today is Corolla.. but I think come this summer even that is tolled! Good thing is you will find a lot of four wheeler's out there, who will lend hands if you are struck .. so no problemo in solo rides..

What dates are you planning to go? we just got back couple of weeks ago.. did not camp out thou..

I used to drive the OBX beaches with my Dad when i was a kid and vacationing in Nags Head. We are moving to Durham in July, so we would definitely be in for a trip like this once we are settled in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Man, if I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd be all over that...surf fishing, camping and driving a Jeep on the beach?...what's not to like?

Top Bottom