Almost bought a JL today.

Growlz

I showed that sticker to the sales guy we buy our vehicles from and he said, "Crap! I just sold a new Rubicon yesterday. I should have marked it up 5 grand and he would have thought he was getting a deal! Hehe" FYI, the dealer we use DOESN'T mark up the vehicles.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Nice jeep. Crackhead price. Jeez they could at least try to hide the fact that they marked it up 16k for demand but they’re fucking advertising it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Jesus Christ!! Sounds like that dealership was trying to do what Ford did when the GT350R first hit. 20k markup in those things. All the dealerships around here don’t play the markup game, at least that I’ve seen. And working in the industry, I’ve never seen it around here either

2000TJDude

This was the first one I saw in Gilroy. I thought they were crazy when the had it marked up with 10k over. It sold the first day it was there. Now they have 2 black Rubicon and one white sport. IMG_0190.JPG

jeeeep

Hooked
some people have to buy the 1st one of new things and they'll pay the "high demand" markup like it's so rare and limited lol

I was given the "it's in high demand and selling fast...don't know when we'll get more" sales pitch, told the sales guy that's great for business they're selling so fast and to look over there (at my Jeep) I'm in no rush. :beer:

I plan to buy one but I'll wait until the "high demand" fever dies down.

Top Bottom