4xE'n

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Requested I post the Jeeper so here is it.

We started w/ a 21' 4XE-R. Off the lot installed we did the Mopar lift with Synergy sector shaft brace and sway bar end links, Rancho front and rear track bars. We then bought KMC pre-order Wheels with luck as they were sold out nation wide (zz top voice) and ran 35 NTGs. I installed KC Cyclones clear defused in tribute of the JK on grill to replace my removed blinkers and FE4 on bumper as Ill never run a winch, we shoot and desert run. Connected those to a Lasfit switch kit and ambers are set up as my DRLs. Installed Cavfab front pred and rear crawler bumpers with sensors and coated them also did Cavfabs tire delete with light and camera relo. After settling I found out the dam Mopar kit was of 1st part number long story short its gotta go. Installed EVOS 2.5 coils and Synergy front and rear track bars to replace Ranchos with Synergy ALCA and got this thing up to 45.5" or 3.5 lift will settle. Installed Paramount inner fenders as we were looking for as OE sleekness as possible. Nemesis Ind hooked us up with Crawler fenders being painted to match. We used an ECRI to correct to light out issue and program tire size worked perfectly. Slammed a Foreverwave pole and US flag on a TerraFlex bracket with ARP SS hardware and a few more odds and ends like a rear alum shelf and upper molle gun rack by WPNG.

Side note a wrong turn rendered my 19yo Marine Son a double amputee by a drunk uninsured driver so our build is for him. Controls and comfort coming.

Anyways hope you all like the Jeeper and stay posted Vetrans as soon as I can post in freebies I have some parts for yall.

Attachments

• 20220830_162650.jpg
    20220830_162650.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 34

WJCO

Meme King

We started w/ a 21' 4XE-R. Off the lot installed we did the Mopar lift with Synergy sector shaft brace and sway bar end links, Rancho front and rear track bars. We then bought KMC pre-order Wheels with luck as they were sold out nation wide (zz top voice) and ran 35 NTGs. I installed KC Cyclones clear defused in tribute of the JK on grill to replace my removed blinkers and FE4 on bumper as Ill never run a winch, we shoot and desert run. Connected those to a Lasfit switch kit and ambers are set up as my DRLs. Installed Cavfab front pred and rear crawler bumpers with sensors and coated them also did Cavfabs tire delete with light and camera relo. After settling I found out the dam Mopar kit was of 1st part number long story short its gotta go. Installed EVOS 2.5 coils and Synergy front and rear track bars to replace Ranchos with Synergy ALCA and got this thing up to 45.5" or 3.5 lift will settle. Installed Paramount inner fenders as we were looking for as OE sleekness as possible. Nemesis Ind hooked us up with Crawler fenders being painted to match. We used an ECRI to correct to light out issue and program tire size worked perfectly. Slammed a Foreverwave pole and US flag on a TerraFlex bracket with ARP SS hardware and a few more odds and ends like a rear alum shelf and upper molle gun rack by WPNG.

Side note a wrong turn rendered my 19yo Marine Son a double amputee by a drunk uninsured driver so our build is for him. Controls and comfort coming.

Anyways hope you all like the Jeeper and stay posted Vetrans as soon as I can post in freebies I have some parts for yall.
Clean job on the grill mod. Sorry to hear about your son.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome that you're doing this for your son and we are grateful for his service. Hope to see more from this build.

Your fenders look like a thong!

Top Bottom