3th Annual Inaugural Suds n Hugs

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay folks, I've been sitting by, idly, watching folks get their panties in a bunch for the most minuscule things.

So I am proud to present the 3th Annual, Inaugural Suds n Hugs.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU PLAN ON JOINING.

Place: A hot spot TBD in WeHo.
Time: TBD

If you are tired of hearing your favorite manufacturer being bashed or your daddy didn't love you, please stop by for a cold brew and a great big hug. Hugs will be provided by GCM2, Sharkey, and your Friendly neighborhood Wayalife moderator crew.

Special event to include getting your chance to knock out Eddie from behind your computer!

Going:

1. SeanB123
2. MR.Ty
3. JKWrang
4. MTG (planned cancellation)
5. Panda & Kitty
6. CozDude
7. Strizzy Chris (+10 Non-OC bitches)
8. kjeeper10 AKA 2007blackconsolador (confirmed)
9. Branks w/ Dog (and a LARGE jar of Peanut Butter)
10. Jk_b/c_yolo
11. ArmyDog
12. DaRunt w/ blankie, pillow and Spam
13. CanvasJK
14. ttfhell w/ lotions and such....
15. rccrwlr w/ Whambulance filled with hamburgers and French cries.
16. firecrew1 (bringing his turnouts for a fancy hug)

Maybe:

1. Matti AKA Horse, AKA Becky Spoon AKA Pōl Smōcker
2. Robert Basil and FallenHerosJeep (MUST remove banner to not attend)

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Count me in! Once I receive hugs from all of the moderators I will consider myself properly brain washed and begin to give out hugs as well. :thumbup:

2014 JKUR

10frank9

Web Wheeler
List updated... Overlander hasn't confirmed yet but if he's in I must warn you. He is a strong one. They don't call him the East Coast Embracer for nothing!

JKWrang

List updated... Overlander hasn't confirmed yet but if he's in I must warn you. He is a strong one. They don't call him the East Coast Embracer for nothing!

Im a big boy. Bear hugs for everyone! Hell put me on the hugging crew. Volunteer duty

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Ooh ooh ooh me me me my daddy didn't love me sign me up there's nothing like a cold brew and a hug :D ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408751675.429418.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
im in! i will give the East Coast crew a hug an Rausch creek on the 20th so you can check me off the list :yup: :grouphug:

JKWrang

It's okay we need more huggers. :thumb: Greg, Sharkey and the moderator crew can only handle so many embracees...

Yea. Especially with mattis multiple personalities. ... :cheesy:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
As much as I'd like to attend, I'm not sure if my bone stock pipe dream of a jeep can make it.

Top Bottom