2015 jk rubicon unlimited Hard pull when breaking

Eshiflett

so when i break not hard or anything, my jeep noes dives hard and to the left. just ordered some new break lines going to try that. and possibly some new shox. any ideas on the breaking issue?

Jsouder53

Hooked
so when i break not hard or anything, my jeep noes dives hard and to the left. just ordered some new break lines going to try that. and possibly some new shox. any ideas on the breaking issue?
Is it pulling to the left or just nose diving to the left?

Eshiflett

Is it pulling to the left or just nose diving to the left?
noes dives and pulls left. i bought this jeep used i belive it has teh JKS 3 inch lift on it. the shox seem to be possibly worn out. but still doesnt explain the break pull

kevman65

Hooked
Check all your brake hoses for softness. If you have soft on the other 3 corners and stiff hose on the front left, all your braking power is going there.

Check for anything between pads and rotor on the front left. Check pad thickness on front left.

Man I can go on and on. Dirty calipers, hung caliper piston, warped rotor, blah blah blah.

When was last brake job on it?

Eshiflett

Check all your brake hoses for softness. If you have soft on the other 3 corners and stiff hose on the front left, all your braking power is going there.

Check for anything between pads and rotor on the front left. Check pad thickness on front left.

Man I can go on and on. Dirty calipers, hung caliper piston, warped rotor, blah blah blah.

When was last brake job on it?
i went ahead and replaced the entire front break system. new rotors , calipers , braided brake lines, break pads. its fixed now lol.. found out some jack leg done replaced just one side

Top Bottom