2014 JKX Favorites

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
As we enter the final hours before the release of the 2014 PNW JKX part 1 release I thought it would be a good time to play a game - Which Rig(s) do you hope to see more of during the videos?

Personally I hope to see: Dynatrac's and EVOlander.

How about you?!

Here is the link to the JKX thread when they started to arrive incase you forgot the name. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=19465

Hack12

I'm very excited to see Moby again, just wasn't the same without him last year! EVO1 is never a disappointment either! :yup:

thardy

Banned
I'm looking forward to seeing all of them, but I have a soft spot for the Adart 2dr. Also interested to see how Resq1 does with all of the mods they did from 2013's issues.

1BAJK! To see Randy have issues a few times with axles and then in 2014 JKX to have his wife along ( BTW, didn't know if he would be back for 2014 after he " went airborne and hit a rock") I want to see him have an awesome trip that was break free!!!

I am excited to see them all truly, it can't get uploaded soon enough!

Jtmw

That Adart 2 door has my eyes and heart. It's like a glimpse into the future. Crush Jeep Gang :rock:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
The suspense is killiiinnnngggg mmeeeee :banghead:

Gotta admit I'm ready to see Dynatrac's Jeep and Randy Myers Jeep to see how that turnover worked out :thumb:

Last edited:

DangerDan

I want to see more EVOlander, it's a glimpse of the future for mine.

I'm anxious to see Resq1 and what they did to improve it.

This as well. I hope they explain what they did over last year to improve it. It was a great idea but poorly executed IMO.

Top Bottom