2 inch mopar lift front spring lower isolator

Hello everyone. Haven't been on forum in a while but keep with videos on Youtube. I purchased a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and installed the Mopar 2" lift. Didn't have a problem for the 1st year. Now I have developed rattling in front end. It sounds like the springs so today I took off the springs and looked at Isolators and noticed that part numbers are correct to instructions but not the image on the instructions. (didn't notice when I installed the lift). On the instruction, they are mirror images of each other and spring end appear towards the front of the Jeep. Can not be done with the provided isolator. I look online and the part number reflect the actual part not image on instructions. Anyone have this issue? Is the rotation of the spring, that vital?

Thank for your help.

Nice to be back

jt isolator.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
it keeps the spring from rotating and making the ratteling noise you hear.
are you looking for the ones in the image or the smooth version?
Hello everyone. Haven't been on forum in a while but keep with videos on Youtube. I purchased a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and installed the Mopar 2" lift. Didn't have a problem for the 1st year. Now I have developed rattling in front end. It sounds like the springs so today I took off the springs and looked at Isolators and noticed that part numbers are correct to instructions but not the image on the instructions. (didn't notice when I installed the lift). On the instruction, they are mirror images of each other and spring end appear towards the front of the Jeep. Can not be done with the provided isolator. I look online and the part number reflect the actual part not image on instructions. Anyone have this issue? Is the rotation of the spring, that vital?

Thank for your help.

Nice to be back

View attachment 398122

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What makes you so sure the rattling is coming from your springs? Were they bowing and to the point where they were rubbing the bump stop towers? If so, correct isolators will help address that. If not, your problem is something else.

trailraider

Can't say as to what would be causing your rattle , but most likely not the spring. If a spring is rattling it would pretty much be falling out.
there is a tonnne of spring load that keeps them in there tight. Most likely a shock mount loose or something of that nature.

We have installed lots of the Mopar kits and we only see them come in with shocks pissing out fluid. Never a hard component failure. I have yet to even see one come in with wore out bushings

Top Bottom