2 Door Xtreme Recon!

4PLAY

If this is true, then really glad I have a Ruby X 2-door on order (scheduled build date is March 22nd) with the 35" tire package. Depending on what they offer on the '25 MY, I might just have to get last call for 'Real Jeeps' :ROFLMAO:
However, it is hard to believe they would drop the 2-door as long as the existing JL platform is still in production...

4PLAY

My Bright White '24 JLR-X w/35's arrived at the railhead near the dealer yesterday! I leave tomorrow for a business trip abroad but she should be waiting for me when I return. :)

I already have a stack of goodies waiting to install: Warn Zeon 10-S, Grimm winch mount for OEM steel bumper, Grimm mid height grille guard/hoop, MetalCloak rear bumper (HD with modular ends and a good aesthetic match for OEM steel front once you switch the gold end cap bolts for black torx) Rock Hard 4x4 Angle-up sliders and Mopar Recon fender vent flag decal.

Anxious to see how the factory 35" suspension stacks up to my fully custom 2.5" lift w/ 37 D KO2's on my '20 JLR...that one I really dialed in. Likely I will replace the stock shocks with longer non-reservoir Fox units with the 2.5" body, add a Synergy adjustable front track bar and at least adjustable lower front control arms.
Will first drive it fully stock for a few days to let things settle in and then take some baseline measurements. Top off the gas, put her on a scale and record weights, then check tire pressure and on a level floor take ride height measurements from floor to edge of fender flare extensions at wheel centerline for all four wheels.

Top Bottom