2” Mopar Lift on Willys Ecodiesel, Tire upgrade?

Muddy Ruttzz

Finally ordered the Mopar 2” lift kit for my 2020 Wrangler Willys diesel. Still has the stock Firestone Destination M/T2 LT225/255R17 tires. I figure they will look silly after the lift is installed. I would love to keep those tires because I have 2 brand new wheels and tires ones in my garage but can use them on my Xventure trailer. If I get bigger tires I’d like them to use the stock Mopar wheel, not require spacers and not go outside the stock plastic fenders. 33 to 35” tall. Any suggestions?

You should be just fine running up to a 35 on the stock wheels and should work fine with the lift kit. Usually up to 2.5" you are good on stock wheels. Higher than that starts to put suspension components in the way and spacers/new wheels are needed. Congrats on the new lift kit!

Muddy Ruttzz

You should be just fine running up to a 35 on the stock wheels and should work fine with the lift kit. Usually up to 2.5" you are good on stock wheels. Higher than that starts to put suspension components in the way and spacers/new wheels are needed. Congrats on the new lift kit!
Thanks!

Top Bottom