1980 CJ7 Daily Build

RockyJk

Hello everyone, haven’t been on the forums in a very long time but I finally got my CJ7 to my house today and want to log the build as I go on here. I got this jeep back in 2012 and it hasn’t ran since than so hoping to get this thing back on the road soon 🤘🏽 37D860C4-7AFA-42FC-9B5E-D649D9CE1876.jpeg E517FF8E-D9D1-49AA-B30B-5279BEEB8386.jpeg ACEA3ED2-FD76-4494-AF6E-1E383F3350B9.jpeg

Elroy231

Congrats. Hoping you all the best getting it back in the road. Glad you finally got it home, thats a major part of the equation.

Absolutely awesome! That thing already looks sweet and is gonna be one hell of a project! Looking forward to following the build 👍

RockyJk

Thanks everyone! I did want to do a v8 swap on it but I live in California and getting this thing smogged with a swap would suck lol for now I’m just going to do a stock replacement engine since this one got sand in it when it last ran 😂 I also am going to go through the whole brakes system try to find some wide track axles for it since it has narrow track see where it goes from there

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah, I saw that.

I did a AMC 360 with a Howell TBI in mine, I tried to be as authentic as I could, but definitely needed the extra Hp

Top Bottom