110 volt bed outlet

RCC

Has anyone added the 110 outlet to the bed like the factory option is?

The JT I bought has just about every option except for that one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

WJCO

Meme King
Has anyone added the 110 outlet to the bed like the factory option is?

The JT I bought has just about every option except for that one.

Thanks in advance for any help.
I ran 4 gauge wire from the battery to a 1000w inverter behind the back seat. One could easily do the same in the bed but the inverter would be bigger than the OEM outlet. IIRC, the wattage on the OEM one was pretty low.

RCC

I ran 4 gauge wire from the battery to a 1000w inverter behind the back seat. One could easily do the same in the bed but the inverter would be bigger than the OEM outlet. IIRC, the wattage on the OEM one was pretty low.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll look into that. I am wanting to be able to charge batteries and other items with the Decked system once it’s installed.

kevman65

Hooked
Factory inverter is 400 watts and very anemic. If you aren't going to upgrade to a larger inverter then don't waste your energy, time, and money adding an outlet in the bed.

With the Decked system you will have to do some whittling on one of the ammo can corners to have enough access to an outlet.

RCC

Factory inverter is 400 watts and very anemic. If you aren't going to upgrade to a larger inverter then don't waste your energy, time, and money adding an outlet in the bed.

With the Decked system you will have to do some whittling on one of the ammo can corners to have enough access to an outlet.

I think will look at putting the inverter in one of the ammo cans.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

That’s not true. You just have to run a short, flat plug extension and install it before you install the decked system.

Top Bottom