1 new 37 Trailgrappler and 4 used

JAGS

Hooked
Just throwing this out there to gauge interest. May stick with the TGs. Also looking at the Toyos and the Coopers.

So, 1 brand new never touched ground. 4 poorly wheeled and partially chunked with about 45k on them and at about 8/32. New are 21/32.

Asking $325 for the new and $65 each for the others. I'm driving them right now and they all still balance out. The four used could make for good spares.

IMG_1478824573.579417.jpg

By far the worst spot.

IMG_1478824674.294187.jpg

The rest not as bad and more like this.

IMG_1478824712.707242.jpg

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Great deal on some 37s! Those tires look good for 45k miles.

Nice deal Jags![emoji106]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks.

Other than some chunking, they have some life left, especially if you don't put a ton of miles on them. As my daily, and with occasional road trips, the miles can add up quick for me. That why I'm throwing these out there now.

Not looking to rip anyone off. But could save folks a few pennies even if they just bought the like new one and one more as a spare. [emoji106]

MTG

Caught the Bug
Man those socal freeways are tough. ;)

I might actually buy the new one if you were closer. Use it for my off road trailer that I don't own.

JAGS

Hooked
Man those socal freeways are tough. ;)

I might actually buy the new one if you were closer. Use it for my off road trailer that I don't own.

Yes, yes they are. Trumps gonna change that with his infrastructure plan though.

If you might bye it, there your's fore the taking.

I'd even consider delivery. [emoji6] Lol.

JAGS

Hooked
Hey all, last minute opportunity bump here. I'll be tossing out the four nittos currently on the Jeep sometime next week.

Or, they can be yours for $35 each. Great tire for a spare or trailer or tire swing.

j-rod17

Hey all, last minute opportunity bump here. I'll be tossing out the four nittos currently on the Jeep sometime next week.

Or, they can be yours for $35 each. Great tire for a spare or trailer or tire swing.

What would shipping on a single to 26330 business be?

Trail JK

So are you staying with the TG? If not, I could use the new one. I'm going to need them soon. Hit me up to work something out if you're going with a different tires.

JAGS

Hooked
So are you staying with the TG? If not, I could use the new one. I'm going to need them soon. Hit me up to work something out if you're going with a different tires.

Staying with the trail grapplers one more time around and keeping the spare. America's tire did a great price match for me and it made the most sense.

Top Bottom