Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    Fresh Catch DavidDial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Is that your Jeep stinger or are you just happy to see us?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Haha this one isn't for me, but the guy who wants it wanted a very tall stinger, so I gave him just that haha.


    David Dial
    2011 JKU

  2. #22
    Fresh Catch DavidDial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Can't wait for the "I'm not promoting my business" explanation. Ignorance is bliss!
    Haha I was definitely promoting my business, not gonna deny that.

    I wasn't aware of the rules, guess I shoulda read them before posting lol. As stated in my other reply, I'll gladly remove my business name from the photos and signature. That's no issue.

    Didn't mean to step on someone's toes.


    David Dial
    2011 JKU

  3. #23
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15,137
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDial View Post
    Haha I was definitely promoting my business, not gonna deny that.

    I wasn't aware of the rules, guess I shoulda read them before posting lol. As stated in my other reply, I'll gladly remove my business name from the photos and signature. That's no issue.

    Didn't mean to step on someone's toes.


    David Dial
    2011 JKU
    Thanks for doing that. If you did want to promote your business here, please send wayoflife or CarsonCindy a message and they can discuss that with you.

  4. #24
    Old Timer Napalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Flint, TX
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDial View Post
    Haha this one isn't for me, but the guy who wants it wanted a very tall stinger, so I gave him just that haha.


    David Dial
    2011 JKU
    LoL, that's true. Definitely the tallest one I've seen.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #25
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    6,218
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDial View Post
    Haha I was definitely promoting my business, not gonna deny that.

    I wasn't aware of the rules, guess I shoulda read them before posting lol. As stated in my other reply, I'll gladly remove my business name from the photos and signature. That's no issue.

    Didn't mean to step on someone's toes.


    David Dial
    2011 JKU
    That's cool. You are welcome here, as long as you don't promote your business. If at any point you wish too, I'm sure the Admins would be happy to have you.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #26
    Fresh Catch DavidDial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    LoL, that's true. Definitely the tallest one I've seen.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    For my bumper I'm gonna chop the frame and move everything up right and close. Maybe a small stinger. But nothing like this lol


    David Dial
    2011 JKU

  7. #27
    Nothing but a Thing jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,921
    WTF? You can't admit fault and apologize! That just make just too much sense...haha. You'll be more than welcome here if you keep this up. As mentioned you're more than welcome here and if promoting your business is what you may have an interest in just contact Eddie and Cindy and I'm sure they can fill you in on the details. Welcome!

  8. #28
    Nothing but a Thing dillard09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDial View Post
    Haha I was definitely promoting my business, not gonna deny that.

    I wasn't aware of the rules, guess I shoulda read them before posting lol. As stated in my other reply, I'll gladly remove my business name from the photos and signature. That's no issue.

    Didn't mean to step on someone's toes.


    David Dial
    2011 JKU
    Class act! Good job my man for admitting.
    Welcome to the family. Keep it real and get up on what you can and can't do and you will have no probs here.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    '08 JKUR 3.8L (low output), Auto, Bully Dog GT, AFE intake
    EVO DTD w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    37x12.50R17 KM2s w/ Slabs
    PR44, PR60FF
    EVO stuff
    1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger & Powerplant
    CC Body Mount

  9. #29
    Fresh Catch DavidDial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    WTF? You can't admit fault and apologize! That just make just too much sense...haha. You'll be more than welcome here if you keep this up. As mentioned you're more than welcome here and if promoting your business is what you may have an interest in just contact Eddie and Cindy and I'm sure they can fill you in on the details. Welcome!
    Hahaha thanks man!

    I help run a page on Facebook here in Georgia, were at 17k members and we have paid sponsors who have advertising rights.

    So i know how that goes! We have folks all the time who post without permission. So that was my fault for not reading the rules. I for sure should've known better haha.

    I'm new to forums, so I'm still learning how to navigate this place haha


    David Dial
    2011 JKU

  10. #30
    Hooked gmb425's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaJeep View Post
    Haha. This is the perfect GIF response!


    GRBG TRK http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...uck-(GRBG-TRK)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •