Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Hey man, back off. He's a regular now with his 2 posts!
    idk why he hasnt tried selling something yet?
    #MiaKhalifa

Quote Originally Posted by Sheaffadelic View Post
    idk why he hasnt tried selling something yet?
    Wait for Post #3

Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snosrfr View Post
    Dear Ms. TrainWreck618,

Your response simply doesn't make any sense. How long does one need "to be around" to see a few morons jump on someone for submitting a very simple and non-offensive question for exactly what it is? Your failed logic is only slightly less absurd than your adolescent chest thumping "leave and don't come back..." line.
    Ms. TrainWreck618.. how clever..

Dude.. you hurt my brain. Some people just don't get it, and sadly I think your one of them..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Perhaps some of the newer members will benefit from the context of MTG's first post. On more than one occasion newbies have posted up very similar questions only to ultimately reveal their intentions to make "their own" version of the same product. Usually there is a song and dance about "built not bought" or they "can't justify spending what EVO charges".

In any event, most of us here don't take too kindly to knock-offs. Build something new, or pay someone else for their innovation. People who make knock-offs (even just for themselves) suck donkey dick in my book.

That's my 2 cents. If that wasn't what the OP was doing then great...I'm sure he will love his new EVO carrier.
    i came to this thread by doing a google search for 'Evo tire carrier + bar size' as i too ordered the carrier and was looking to mount accessories, and trying to research this while it was en route.

the very first response was so completely out-of-line, that i nearly responded directly to MTG (bully cunts need to be put down), but then saw sharkey and piginajeep jump in and take the thread full-on-retard.

it was good to see several members jump in and put these dickbags in their place, but i was let down to see someone from EVO (Drew) comment only on the silliness of the thread without bothering to address the OP's question. i love EVO products, but their product documentation is pretty skimpy, and it would have been great to see them step-up and starve the trolls by simply providing the requested, non-proprietary information.

what i don't understand is why the admins allow this to persist? this just creates a toxic environment, and people eventually just stay away to avoid these d-bags...
    Yep, I can totally see why you found my post so offensive.

Nothing but a Thing mudmobeeler's Avatar
    Yet if you were an active member here you would know that the specs have been given and even a pretty awesome looking mount that clamps right onto the tubing of the carrier has been shown.

2014 JKUR named NORDNDD.

Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ing-of-NoRdNdd

i nearly responded directly to MTG (bully cunts need to be put down), but then saw sharkey and piginajeep jump in and take the thread full-on-retard.
    Don't let sharkey and Pig stop you, please, tell MTG how you are going to "put him down".
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    From the pictures I have seen of the tire carrier with atx slabs, I think the tubing is 2" OD, I may be wrong, the ring on slabs is 2.5" wide and the tube looks slightly smaller
    thanks Benito - i agree, they look to be 2" bars. i'll call Evo to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by mudmobeeler View Post
    Yet if you were an active member here you would know that the specs have been given and even a pretty awesome looking mount that clamps right onto the tubing of the carrier has been shown.

it would have been great if those came up in my search. they definitely would have been MUCH more useful than this thread.

thanks Benito - i agree, they look to be 2" bars. i'll call Evo to confirm.
    They're not. IF you were active here and tried searching first instead of going all retard on post #1, perhaps you could have found your answer and avoided kicking over the fucking beehive?

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...nting-solution

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Ms. TrainWreck618.. how clever..

Dude.. you hurt my brain. Some people just don't get it, and sadly I think your one of them..

you're right, i don't.