Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59
  1. #31
    Old Timer GraniteCrystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,349
    Quote Originally Posted by SDG View Post
    Thats a great deal... if it wasnt white i would sooo be in!

    Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If it's just what you want at a great price, just buy it and repaint it. Paint job may be a few grand but it'll go on just fine over the white, you can pick any color you want so you'll stand out, and it'd be cheaper than building up the same rig from scratch. Just something to consider.

  2. #32
    Been Around the Block scrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by SaddleTramp View Post
    Price reduced and added a new picture after some questions and a request.

    All texts and PM's answered.

    Thanks guys!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Don't drop it anymore. It's a good price. Be patient, it'll sell.
    Liston

    2010 JKUR LS3 6.2 430 HP / 6L80
    Instagram: black_rhino_jk

    EVO suspension and bumpers. Warn Powerplant.
    Dynatrac axles and brakes.
    Rockhard 4x4 sportcage.
    37x12.50x17 Trail Grapplers on Atx Slabs.

  3. #33
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    22,685
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    If it's just what you want at a great price, just buy it and repaint it. Paint job may be a few grand but it'll go on just fine over the white, you can pick any color you want so you'll stand out, and it'd be cheaper than building up the same rig from scratch. Just something to consider.
    SDG doesn't need another rig with 60/80 and DTD to go with the one he already has in his driveway. Even though he is 12 foot tall, one is enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

  4. #34
    Nothing but a Thing jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,923
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    SDG doesn't need another rig with 60/80 and DTD to go with the one he already has in his driveway. Even though he is 12 foot tall, one is enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    He could wear them like roller skates!

    Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #35
    Nothing but a Thing SDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    SDG doesn't need another rig with 60/80 and DTD to go with the one he already has in his driveway. Even though he is 12 foot tall, one is enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    If it's just what you want at a great price, just buy it and repaint it. Paint job may be a few grand but it'll go on just fine over the white, you can pick any color you want so you'll stand out, and it'd be cheaper than building up the same rig from scratch. Just something to consider.
    Haha, Adam is right, I was just giving the thread a bump for Scott and giving him a little shit.

    If I were in the market I would pick this up in a heartbeat as it is a really good deal... jeep + parts is more than he is asking for a fully built rig.
    '14 JKUR

  6. #36
    Guy with a Red 2-Door cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    15,910
    Bump to the top for a great deal and a friend
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

    Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

  7. #37
    Been Around the Block jeffj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    485
    This looks like an awesome jeep with a great build sheet. I'm going to show this to my brother in law this weekend. Hopefully I can get him interested.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2014 Jeep JKU Rubicon

  8. #38
    Knows a Thing or Two SaddleTramp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by SDG View Post
    Haha, Adam is right, I was just giving the thread a bump for Scott and giving him a little shit.

    If I were in the market I would pick this up in a heartbeat as it is a really good deal... jeep + parts is more than he is asking for a fully built rig.
    Upgrades on the rid look great Garrett!!!

    Thank you all for all the bumps and comments, really appreciate it!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #39
    Nothing but a Thing Aspenkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,615
    This is an awesome rig!!!! Someone is going to steal it at that price.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #40
    Hooked mendigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    long beach, ca
    Posts
    217
    Wow... looks great... sorry u have to let it go... but good luck

    Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •