Close

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Been Around the Block Mybadjk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Elko
    Posts
    393

    Lod jerry can holders

    Brand new in box gen 3 gas can holders for the lod tire carrier. Got these as a replacement and going a different route.

    Would like to sell for $170 shipped. I know it's what they go for new and free shipping. It'll cost around 30-40 to ship.

    Image1491676371.126559.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #2
    Been Around the Block Mybadjk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Elko
    Posts
    393
    Anyone interested?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #3
    Hooked AdrockTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    135
    I was considering doing 1 side Rotopax and the other a traditional can carrier (if that will fit on a door linked tire carrier w a 40" tire on it - all hypotheticals there). I don't want to low ball you, but one of them might be of use if you end up stuck with the items. Let me know if there's no bites.

  4. #4
    Been Around the Block Mybadjk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Elko
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrockTT View Post
    I was considering doing 1 side Rotopax and the other a traditional can carrier (if that will fit on a door linked tire carrier w a 40" tire on it - all hypotheticals there). I don't want to low ball you, but one of them might be of use if you end up stuck with the items. Let me know if there's no bites.
    Only a local guy looking to weld them on. I don't think they'll fit with a 40" if you're using an lod tire carrier. I think lod recommends a 37". Mine was pretty close. IMG_0973.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #5
    Hooked AdrockTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Mybadjk View Post
    Only a local guy looking to weld them on. I don't think they'll fit with a 40" if you're using an lod tire carrier. I think lod recommends a 37". Mine was pretty close. ]
    Thanks for the pics. I think I'll pass and have to come up with another solution. With as tight as that is on a 37" spare, there's no way that'll clear a 40"! Appreciate the info.

  6. #6
    Been Around the Block Mybadjk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Elko
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrockTT View Post
    Thanks for the pics. I think I'll pass and have to come up with another solution. With as tight as that is on a 37" spare, there's no way that'll clear a 40"! Appreciate the info.
    No problem man. Yeah it's tight.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #7
    Caught the Bug 3dpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    59
    Will this work on a destroyer tire carrier?

    Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #8
    Been Around the Block Mybadjk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Elko
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dpilot View Post
    Will this work on a destroyer tire carrier?

    Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I don't believe so. Looking on lod site the destroyer mount uses three bolts.

    IMG_2427.jpg

    IMG_2428.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •