Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hot Springs orv park

Here's a picture on snake trail from my last time going there. I was in a friend's stock 2016 JKU Rubicon.

IMG_3314.JPG

Knows a Thing or Two Texas Nick's Avatar
    This looks like a pretty fun place

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    We go frequently and it is very fun. Everything from easy level 1's to insane level 5's. if your rig is capable and not worried to much about breaking anything I would suggest Ingrid's. it's my favorite trail. It's a blast at the top with some real pucker factor. It's a level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Overland_stormtrooper View Post
    was a good trip indeed took a few shots with my phone.... slipped while holding my camera on can opener an whacked the mirrors outta whack so didnt get to many with it .. Attachment 252805had a nice little campsite area .. stream right alongside several of the sites and a cossing to get into them .. Attachment 252806flexin .. Attachment 252807admiring the views Attachment 252808Attachment 252809Attachment 252810

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Looks like a lot of fun. We might have to make a run up there with the Houston folks. Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by medic_23387 View Post
    We go frequently and it is very fun. Everything from easy level 1's to insane level 5's. if your rig is capable and not worried to much about breaking anything I would suggest Ingrid's. it's my favorite trail. It's a blast at the top with some real pucker factor. It's a level 5
    APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR THE LACK OF JK ACTION. I was worried about rocks and stuff and was at the end of our 4 door train so I got basically no footage. All this is not my video, it was donated from an awesome passenger who likes to film from outside a moving vehicle.

Now to address Rocks at Hot Springs ORV park:

We got a couple videos of some trailer queens/buggies taking on ingrid's but trying to figure out hosting+linking is beyond my computer abilities. Hopefully I can get it sorted and will post. Edit: I did sorta.

Iphone quality but big rocks on one of trails that broke some Ultra 4's last year.

These are other randoms from throughout the day on different ledges/slickish rock climbs.

https://www.facebook.com/1619594337/...1115087545954/

https://www.facebook.com/chris.kitch...5191391492904/

Those are some of the more challenging rocks in Hot Springs. It's no West Coast, but its pretty fun for the location.

Also for a bonus you get some stellar narration from the locals.
    Last edited by Right Rudder; 04-12-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Fresh Catch
    The change is toby and that thing will climb the craziest stuff. Ingrids is tough but fun.

Toby is THE spotter for the runs I got to go on. His directions were always awesome.

Knows a Thing or Two Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    i'll capture a few more stills off all the video I took over the next few days and post em up for those who want to see em ..... will probally be going back next month when I take my vacation on the 13th so it will give me sat ,sun, mon .. then may roam into the nation forest and wind my home through it the long way through Okla. .........

I've spent some quality time out in the national forest, but not many challenging trails that i know of within striking distance of my stomping grounds. Maybe its gets tougher over towards OK.

Video from my passenger of us going up the Slab on four fingers.

Also EvO sliders payed for themselves the last 2 seconds, I'm sure it will be thousands of times more. That satisfying sound of solid metal deflecting damage away never gets old.
    Last edited by Right Rudder; 04-13-2017 at 06:34 PM.