Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Fords rock the desert like no jeep can

Had my 11 2 door up to 101 mph with the 3.73 gears on stock 32 inch rubber. That was in 3rd gear as I have the four speed auto and it would run faster in third then forth as it powered out. It is saved on my nav as it stores your fastest speed. Now I have 4.88 gears and still on stock rubber and will run over 100 easy in fourth overdrive gear. I may never go bigger tires as the jeep is very spunky and does 80 at 2800 rpm. Before it was 1900 rpm at 80 and a dog. I test drove a new Rubi with 3.6 4.10 gears and it felt like a dog compared to my 3.8 with 4.88 gears. I often cruse 80 all day long on the big road from Kansas to Vegas at 2800 rpm and with 30 K on the 3.8 she has never used a drop of oil. 5W30 Mobil one since new. Love my 3.8! When I want to go fast I drive my Shelby Raptor with 600 hp and factory 4.10 and 35 inch tires. Fords rock the desert like no jeep can lol

Moved from here: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...at-80-85-90mph
    Last edited by WJCO; 04-05-2017 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Pimping His Raptor Truck

IMG_3921.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

And I didn't have to swap axles and weld a bunch of junk on them or drop a junk hemi in

PICT0027.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KSCRUDE View Post
    Had my 11 2 door up to 101 mph with the 3.73 gears on stock 32 inch rubber. That was in 3rd gear as I have the four speed auto and it would run faster in third then forth as it powered out. It is saved on my nav as it stores your fastest speed. Now I have 4.88 gears and still on stock rubber and will run over 100 easy in fourth overdrive gear. I may never go bigger tires as the jeep is very spunky and does 80 at 2800 rpm. Before it was 1900 rpm at 80 and a dog. I test drove a new Rubi with 3.6 4.10 gears and it felt like a dog compared to my 3.8 with 4.88 gears. I often cruse 80 all day long on the big road from Kansas to Vegas at 2800 rpm and with 30 K on the 3.8 she has never used a drop of oil. 5W30 Mobil one since new. Love my 3.8! When I want to go fast I drive my Shelby Raptor with 600 hp and factory 4.10 and 35 inch tires. Fords rock the desert like no jeep can lol

IMG_3921.jpg

And I didn't have to swap axles and weld a bunch of junk on them or drop a junk hemi in

PICT0027.jpg

Welcome to Wayalife.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

IMG_3921.jpg

Welcome to Wayalife. You know this is a Jeep forum, and that you are derailing a thread, talking about your Ford Raptor, right? You could start your own thread, to brag about it, instead of posting here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

la dee frickin da.jpg

10 of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Yeah, as long as there is decent Terrain, his Raptor will haul ass.

https://youtu.be/zjNPjLAI0DE

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Yeah, as long as there is decent Terrain, his Raptor will haul ass.

https://youtu.be/zjNPjLAI0DE]
    Idiot. Its such a retarded argument.

Raptors are badass for sure, but really?

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Idiot. Its such a retarded argument
    Right. Each has its purpose.