Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Caught the Bug

I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told)

*I did not create this thread or give it its title. It was pulled from another thread of a different topic. The title of this (Admin Moved/Created Thread) was Originally "It's great when everyone follows the rules, isn't it?" Later changed to "I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told)*

It's great when everyone follows the rules, isn't it?

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them."

Calling people fags and retarded must be the grey area...........

Originally posted here:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...-You-guys-suck
    Last edited by Flynlo; 03-29-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynlo View Post

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them."

The OP came here to start shit and he was called out on it. I see you weren't the first to jump in and handle it with the 100% perfect solution of yours.

dude-your-not-the-real-slim-shady-please-sit-down.png
    Last edited by WJCO; 03-29-2017 at 01:55 PM.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

These threads are moved to The Infirmary. If you don't like what's in them, I suggest you don't view them. Don't slow down and rubberneck a car accident, and be upset when you see a dead body. Move along.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    The OP came here to start shit and he was called out on it. I see you weren't the first to jump in and handle it with the 100% perfect solution of yours.

dude-your-not-the-real-slim-shady-please-sit-down.png
    Who cares who started it (like arguing with a 5yo), those are your rules not my "solution". Guess it sucks when someone calls people out on their BS. Don't be so sensitive and move on.

Who cares who started it (like arguing with a 5yo), those are your rules not my "solution". Guess it sucks when someone calls people out on their BS. Don't be so sensitive and move on.
    No need to be a forum messiah. Yes, my rules do state what you have posted BUT, this particular sub-forum specifically states the following...

Untitled-1.jpg

This is a virtual saloon, tavern, bar, pub or whatever you like to call your favorite watering hole. Here, members can discuss their favorite libations as well as just about anything else you might talk about with friends, unrelated to Jeeps and in an adult establishment. Of course, the key word here is "adult" as in "R-Rated" and potentially with foul language. If you get offended easily, I might recommend that you exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum.

Who cares who started it (like arguing with a 5yo),
    Cool story, bro. Notice how Wayalife members don't go elsewhere and start shit but haters always seem to come here and do it. We should just let it fly and ignore it huh? That's a great way to solve problems.

those are your rules not my "solution".
    Not my rules, these are rules from the owners of the forum.

Guess it sucks when someone calls people out on their BS. Don't be so sensitive and move on.
    For you calling me 'sensitive,' you were the one who just couldn't let it go and had to bring it up. As Clay stated, if you can't handle this area of the forum, move along to other areas.

Caught the Bug
    Why was my reply to another thread, edited and started as a new thread?

Why was my reply to another thread, edited and started as a new thread?
    No need to get your panties in a bunch. Not that I'm obligated to answer you but, I did it because you were taking the other thread off topic. I did however make sure to include a link in your first post to let others know where it originated from.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    No need to get your panties in a bunch. Not that I'm obligated to answer you but, I did it because you were taking the other thread off topic. I did however make sure to include a link in your first post to let others know where it originated from.
    Sorry that you read everything negatively, Eddie. Must be a byproduct of receiving so much hate. My question was just out of curiosity. "Not that I'm obligated to answer..."? no shit, no one forces you to do anything.

Sorry that you read everything negatively, Eddie. Must be a byproduct of receiving so much hate. My question was just out of curiosity.
    Sorry that you read everything so negatively, Flynlo. Must be a byproduct of being easily offended by things you read on the internet. My answer was simply that, an answer to you.

"Not that I'm obligated to answer..."? no shit, no one forces you to do anything.
    Just like nobody is forcing you to read threads that offend you or be on this forum at all for that matter.