Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Been Around the Block Tylersilverjku's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot94Z28 View Post
    I don't understand how people think we all conform and all run the same lifts, wheels, and only approved mods. By the way I run a RK lift.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Obviously everything Eddie says we have to buy! Even though I run teraflex parts? Ya know what, I gotta get rid of it because Eddie says!

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    I got a chuckle with their replies. I don't see how people can hold such a hatred for people simply because they're a member of a forum they personally don't like
    If people are that worried over the forum I guess maybe I have better shit to be concerned with. Hate me for being a member of a forum 🤷*♀️🤷*♀️

I got a chuckle with their replies. I don't see how people can hold such a hatred for people simply because they're a member of a forum they personally don't like
    Its even better when they say "Yeah I hear that Eddie guy is a dick". Obviously they have never even attempted to get to know the forum or him as a person. If they did they'd be sorely mistaken.

Knows a Thing or Two Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Ahh Rough Country. Rough Country is like an ugly girlfriend. All your friends have girlfriends (lifts) and you feel left out, so you just go out and get whatever one you can get. It serves its purpose but eventually it starts sagging and making funny noises and you're embarrassed to be seen with her. Then one night she comes over and sees a shiny new top shelf kit greased up in the garage and things get awkward. Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Perfect!!!!!

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Its even better when they say "Yeah I hear that Eddie guy is a dick". Obviously they have never even attempted to get to know the forum or him as a person. If they did they'd be sorely mistaken.
    Eddie is very nice, and very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post

Yes, him and Cindy both. Very genuine people.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two VeruGE*144's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post

I have to agree!!!
    I only have been here on WAL about a month or so. This is also the first forum I joined.
    I have to agree that the advice I got form Eddie personally or form other members on this forum is great.
    I already posted WAYALIFE sticker on my windshield and I am happy to be a part of this forum. I don't care what other people think.

Thanks Eddie and WAYALIFE!!!!!!

.....…............................................ ...................
    MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...931#post859931

Fresh Catch
    I used to snoop around several forums before I joined Wayalife; just looking for Jeep advice, since I'm new to Jeeps. The reason why I decided to create an account on Wayalife is because this is a place where people are actually helpful. Also people who recommend any type of product have actually used it and put it to the test. The amount of money I will end up spending in my jeep has considerably decreased due to the advice I have found here. The most expensive brand isn't always the best, they are sometimes just better at marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRubicon1 View Post
    I used to snoop around several forums before I joined Wayalife; just looking for Jeep advice, since I'm new to Jeeps. The reason why I decided to create an account on Wayalife is because this is a place where people are actually helpful. Also people who recommend any type of product have actually used it and put it to the test. The amount of money I will end up spending in my jeep has considerably decreased due to the advice I have found here. The most expensive brand isn't always the best, they are sometimes just better at marketing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm a newbie but have gotten nothing but helpful information.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    A lot of the names you see in that WF post, came her, and lost their marbles when someone didn't agree with them, or they said something ridiculous, and got called on it.