Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Caught the Bug scrota76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    74

    Help with emojis

    Can someone create a list of what the imogees mean? For instance, i see

    all the time, and i have no idea what it means. I'm tired of trying to be cool and act like i know what it means. Should i have put a :yup at the end of this? Maybe i should, but i dont know, because i dont know what it means,
    :yup

    Argh! Please help.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #2
    Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    East of St. Louis
    Posts
    1,373
    Rofl.....:d

  3. #3
    Old Timer Mike_JK_Houston_711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,519
    Don't sweat the small things brotha! Use the emojis however you feel you want
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

  4. #4
    Old Timer GraniteCrystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,318
    Ha! Pretty funny. I know what you mean though.

    Use the web version to familiarize yourself. If you hover over one, it'll tell you the name (cheesy, yup, etc)

  5. #5
    Nothing but a Thing Coop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by scrota76 View Post
    Can someone create a list of what the imogees mean? For instance, i see

    all the time, and i have no idea what it means. I'm tired of trying to be cool and act like i know what it means. Should i have put a :yup at the end of this? Maybe i should, but i dont know, because i dont know what it means,
    :yup

    Argh! Please help.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    The Imogees don't come through on the mobile app. Visit the web without the app and you will see them. Then you can find out what they are named.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #6
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    6,178
    Left to right, yup, thumb, rock, clap2, & cheesy.

    IMG_8478.JPG

    You can't see them on the app, unless you go to, "web view."


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #7
    Caught the Bug scrota76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    74
    Now i know, and knowing is.......thank you.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #8
    Been Around the Block trailraider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    394
    So what does that one mean? i see it on the forum lots.
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

  9. #9
    Old Timer GraniteCrystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4,318
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Left to right, yup, thumb, rock, clap2, & cheesy.

    IMG_8478.JPG

    You can't see them on the app, unless you go to, "web view."


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    This needs to be a sticky

  10. #10
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    6,178

    Help with emojis

    Quote Originally Posted by trailraider View Post
    So what does that one mean? i see it on the forum lots.
    This

    IMG_8482.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •