Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    The OP seemingly could not follow the instructions, given by MrTy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR REFFERING TOO! I am the OP and I WAS NEVER TOLD TO removed them, I NEVER PUT THEM BACK! I didnt even know!! I checked my PM from you immediately after I posted about some infractions which has no information on it whatsoever so i didnt even know what i did wrong. YES its my fault for not reading the rules completely, I did when i first joined back in 2014 but just didnt remember or knew about the social media links I posted. YES I believe a warning is called for but this is by far not! Im not sure what happened between you and MR.TRY but one of you dropped the ball, and i think he had not deleted before you refreshed and you still seen it in the CACHE believing I reposted it! You can see as an admin I NEVER edited the post adding the links back, you've treated me like shit as well as the some of the other awesome welcomers on this post. Id appreciate it if you could please be courteous enough to ask MR.TRY or your self if you I EVER READDED the links, you see that I never did.

Thanks!

Knows a Thing or Two NecessaryEvil's Avatar
    WOW, that a waste of a perfectly good stock JKU.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Ty View Post
    I'm glad to see that you are here just to promote yourself and your personal pages.

FYI - I edited your links, review the rules before continuing.
    WHO on their build thread doesn't promote themselves? Ill wait...

Quote Originally Posted by NecessaryEvil View Post
    WOW, that a waste of a perfectly good stock JKU.
    Opinions, like assholes, everyone has them... Thanks.

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADDICTICON View Post
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR REFFERING TOO! I am the OP and I WAS NEVER TOLD TO removed them, I NEVER PUT THEM BACK! I didnt even know!! I checked my PM from you immediately after I posted about some infractions which has no information on it whatsoever so i didnt even know what i did wrong. YES its my fault for not reading the rules completely, I did when i first joined back in 2014 but just didnt remember or knew about the social media links I posted. YES I believe a warning is called for but this is by far not! Im not sure what happened between you and MR.TRY but one of you dropped the ball, and i think he had not deleted before you refreshed and you still seen it in the CACHE believing I reposted it! You can see as an admin I NEVER edited the post adding the links back, you've treated me like shit as well as the some of the other awesome welcomers on this post. Id appreciate it if you could please be courteous enough to ask MR.TRY or your self if you I EVER READDED the links, you see that I never did.

Thanks!
    Wait so you post up from one account, get called out, and post up from another account? What kind of bullshit is this? Learn English, that post was the biggest string of what the fuck I've ever read. Please leave and do not come back, especially with your hideous JK and sub-par looking women.

In the words of OverlanderJK, get fucked.
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread

WHO on their build thread doesn't promote themselves? Ill wait...
    Sr, in my opinion, this is just not the right fit (forum) for you. Super glad you gave it shot! Cant say you didn't give her hell but please...... good day Sr!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lostinkorea View Post
    I'm a pimp.
    You are not welcome here. You continue to deliberately break the rules. Don't come back. Take your ride and your hoes with you.

Oh, never heard that before! You should have added something to the affect of "and their all full of shit!" Much like yourself.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Thanks!
    You edited the post 22 seconds before I did, and about 2 minutes after Mr.Ty did. You got caught. You can keep signing in under multiple names, and we will continue policing you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    You are not welcome here. You continue to deliberately break the rules. Don't come back. Take your ride and your hoes with you.
    If somebody told me to leave with a Jeep and hoes, then showed me that Jeep with those hoes, I would be vastly disappointed. It would be like hitting up a super model in that bar, then getting her home only to discover she has a penis bigger than yours.
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread