Close

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTYHR View Post
    Lmao ..CLEARLY

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I mean, my votes in. It made me laugh out loud!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You're in childcare huh? I would expect better behavior from someone that cares for and teaches children. Then again this standard for a liberal.

Good luck! Enjoy your free stickers and remember, terraflex is the best, and don't forget the grade-8 sponsor mod, especially with 40's. Stock axles, brakes and gears are fine though.

Sarcasm intended. All you will get from a carsponsorship.com is dead kittens, stickers, and a bunch of political BS. I would suggest you keep your day job, tighten your budget and keep building your own jeep if you really have an interest in it... but to each their own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by DWiggles; 01-29-2017 at 06:09 PM.

IMG_0239.JPG
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Cuz I don't have the $3500 lift wheels tires and feeling the need to mod lol. There's a girl who is sponsored by nitto n goes to all events. I've owned my business for 16 yrs ready for a new ADVENTURE. I don't see how wanting jeepin to be my lifestyle is a problem.

I clear 6 figures LOL definitely have a job.. You guys are asses..Seriously, I wanted to make sure I don't go the wrong direction..What is this jump down a chicks throat.. Slide on down boys

so....16 year business owner, clear 6 figures and you don't have $3500 to drop on wheels and tires?

whatever floats ya, but as already mentioned, guys on here work for their parts and rely on the advertisers that sometimes post up discounts or there's a another post here that guys can post when they find something useful on sale.

you kind of come off as if you're already promoting that site to get your free stuff. yeah it originally looks like a legitimate question but it smells of something already in the works.

my nephew did this and got some free crap, but he jumped through a bunch of hoops depending on who the "sponsor" was, basically he had to do x amount of promoting before he received his stuff. some of it was shit some not so bad.

like anything else, it requires a lot of commitment and time from you before you get anything. He stopped doing it cause he felt his time was better spent getting what he wanted and not working for free for stuff that didn't always match what he was promised.

put some of that 6 figure income to work and start a Jeep budget account

Now that I've dropped too y'alls level.. Ty for being testosterone driven..I just wanted to know if it was a scam. Not that I ended up being very lady like...thanks for staying gentleman like, for an honest question. Found my answer..good day

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    OP, I think you may be a little disillusioned about the purpose of this site or your ability to get sponsored. We're all average dudes on this site. Some make more money than others but we all work for our parts. I haven't made a major mod to my build in a few months because I've just been saving for 37s. And even once I do pull the trigger, it's only possible because I'm putting all my birthday, Christmas, and Sporting Goods money for the year into them. I didn't have $3500 for lift, wheels, and tires either. So I looked at the budget, opened a new savings account, and started putting money into it. I sold stuff I no longer needed on Craigslist. I worked for it.

If you're truly wanting to get sponsored, you've come to the wrong group of guys. Do some more research outside the forum and pursue it on your own. If you ever do succeed, please remember to not come back here with an agenda to push your sponsors.
    I HONESTLY appreciate your advice. I didn't know..I thought I could ask..lesson learned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Seems like she needs to

Glad I could oblige lol.. Lesson learned hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
    You're in childcare huh? I would expect better behavior from someone that cares for and teaches children. Then again this standard for a liberal.
    Not a liberal..by Any means..that's just mean lol..you guys push n w out answering honestly... n being disrespectful..I hit back.. Yup couldn't help it. Have a great Sunday gentleman
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    I mean, my votes in. It made me laugh out loud!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by DWiggles View Post
    Good luck! Enjoy your free stickers and remember, terraflex is the best, and don't forget the grade-8 sponsor mod, especially with 40's. Stock axles, brakes and gears are fine though.

Sarcasm intended. All you will get from a carsponsorship.com is dead kittens, stickers, and a bunch of political BS. I would suggest you keep your day job, tighten your budget and keep building your own jeep if you really have an interest in it... but to each their own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Ty these last ones is what I was looking for.. Honesty.. "no sarcasm intended" hopefully I can continue to ask questions in the future w o being blasted. How else does a girl learn.. Watch n learn! Ask questions..get answers !

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast