Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    One warning on putting big lights like this on the A pillar... they are big, and dont really fit. Mounting brackets can hit windshield and or wipers... likely will need to modify whatever bracket you choose to use to accept the light etc.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    '14 JKUR

Thanks all for the feedback. My biggest hangup was the price - the 7" dia ones are $485 each. And I'm not planning on running Baja anytime soon so I don't need THAT much light.
    Problem is there aren't many round LED options out there. I just don't really care for the cubes or bars - they work fine, its more the square style bugs me with round headlights. Thanks for the tip Tgoss - I'm gonna look those up. *sigh* white people problems, right?

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Thanks all for the feedback. My biggest hangup was the price - the 7" dia ones are $485 each. And I'm not planning on running Baja anytime soon so I don't need THAT much light.
    Problem is there aren't many round LED options out there. I just don't really care for the cubes or bars - they work fine, its more the square style bugs me with round headlights. Thanks for the tip Tgoss - I'm gonna look those up. *sigh* white people problems, right?
    That damn white privileged
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread

Like you, I really can't stand the square light thing. I mean, I have some and use them for the rear but only because they were small and worked for what I needed at the time. Up front, I run Truck-Lite spots. Not as bright as the ARB Intensity lights but they are round, get the job done for what I need and cost a lot less.

https://www.amazon.com/Truck-Lite-81...pot+Lamp+81701

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    I guess I'm old school. I like round lights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    They have been amazing for me. Actually now that I saw you wanted the 7" ARB's, the Baja Designs blow those out of the water in lumens.

XL-R 80 - 9500 raw lumens
    ARB 7" Intensity: 6950 raw lumens

Nice size too, not too large not too small.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoss View Post
    They have been amazing for me. Actually now that I saw you wanted the 7" ARB's, the Baja Designs blow those out of the water in lumens.

Those are actually pretty sweet looking for round lights on the pillar.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoss View Post

No kidding? I actually kind of like these. Is it safe to assume they came with mounts or did you have to get them separately?

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    No kidding? I actually kind of like these. Is it safe to assume they came with mounts or did you have to get them separately?
    Comes with the aluminum mounts and a basic wiring harness. I just have them Evo's A-Pillar mounts.

Been Around the Block BaddestCross's Avatar
    Timely post. I prefer round lights as well. I plan on using the front hoop of my Congo Pro rack as a light mount. I don't like the look of the light bars but as someone said above, the selection of round LEDs are few. The prices I've seen so far for 4-5" LED spots are insane, particularly because I'm going to run probably 5-6 of them on the bar.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app